• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I54X

• Power love

• SinnerCity

• XSuperior

Word has it that the next commercial for Just Eat will feature the iconic Myah Marie

14 hours ago, Valance said:

still embarrassing what her career has come to and you aint seeing a dollar of that money

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, The Queen said:

Word has it that the next commercial for Just Eat will feature the iconic Myah Marie

That's what i've been hearing too. 

• Haha 2

3/3 for JustEat - they always have good tunes. Hopefully they will have a 2nd version with Xtina taking the lead.

On 10/12/2023 at 3:21 AM, SinnerCity said:

From time to time I love to troll the fighters but honestly, Why is she doing this? Like, homegirl is chasing brand deals like she’s C- List TikToker :rip:

The Tacky Christmas Videos

The Botox Brand

Nintendo

The Vaginal Lube Brand

Those random Perfumes that can’t even sell well 

Just Eats 

Home girl has released more commercials in recent years than singles  :rip: We know music ain’t paying the bills for her now but how on earth is she going to keep her career as an artist going if she still, after all these years, doesn’t take her career seriously? Aguilera was a commercial flop, possibly her worst performing album to date and before y’all start shouting ‘Latin Grammy’s’ at me, you guys know pretty well that’s the labels doing and doesn’t do anything for her nor her music, a Latin Grammy winning album with less that 1K sold is embarrassing.

Christina can deliver something of quality, we’ve seen that, but the more she keeps acting like she’s allergic to music the more difficult for her will be to keep these brand deals going, if that’s what she wants. I can only imagine what she’ll be promoting 10 years from now 

I don’t understand these weird little comments that sort of single out Xtina for little branded gigs here and there when all celebs do them

the “tacky” birthday vids? Well Dolly effin Parton did them too. 

the Oreo sponsorship? Gaga did one too

the Just Eat ad? Katy Perry did it too

the botox GRWM campaign/ad? Literally produced by American Vogue 

Like not a bunch of random ATRL gays thinking they all are marketing geniuses who think they’re smarter than marketing professionals at multibillion dollar companies lmao like…truly embarrassing 

Edit: also another tell tale sign you just hate Xtina and don’t know what you’re talking about/talking out of your ass: saying her perfumes don’t sell well. Like if you’re gonna hate maybe at least do some research beforehand?

Edited by BionicWooHoo
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 9
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Christina’s vocals at the end of the song are so good! She didn’t have to snap this hard for an advert… :gaycatina1:

5 hours ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Not this being a bop and the best Xtina sounded in a song in years @Reverse Warholian

She sounded amazing in plently of things in recent years. Such a weird thing to say!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

This jingle has some of xtinas best vocal… like she hits those notes so effortlessly… I’m so mad right now :deadbanana2:

Edited by truthteller

On 10/13/2023 at 5:31 AM, XSuperior said:

Critical acclaim

I don't even know if you're referring to this GrubHub jingle cause miss Xtina ain't seen critical acclaim like... Ever.

• Thumbs Down 3

On 10/10/2023 at 7:24 PM, ReH2o said:

:WAP:

this didn't end katys 

• Thumbs Down 1

the fact she uses those great vocal runs and operatic voice for a ******* jingle commercial :ahh: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Frozen99 said:

the fact she uses those great vocal runs and operatic voice for a ******* jingle commercial :ahh: 

A troll at heart

• Like 1

As a jingle/ad, this is actually godawful, Xtina sounds good, but every other thing is a fail. 

There isn’t even anything near memorable as the “did somebody say just eat” in Katy’s. 

Edited by Khal

6 hours ago, Prodigal Self said:

I don't even know if you're referring to this GrubHub jingle cause miss Xtina ain't seen critical acclaim like... Ever.

Lmao keep lying to yourself sweetie, whatever you need to do to feel better :fan:

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Prodigal Self said:

I know the Grammys aren’t that credible anymore but they sure are more credible than some random gay guy in his 30s on a pop forum like you

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Distantconstellation said:

I know the Grammys aren’t that credible anymore but they sure are more credible than some random gay guy in his 30s on a pop forum like you

No. Critical. Acclaim. Ever!

A597BBC2-0876-42BE-B894-6E7129DEDB9E.thu

8 hours ago, Prodigal Self said:

What kind of delusion is this? This performance alone is universally praised, critically acclaimed & push Xtina into higher position in the industry. 

You can seethe baby :mazen:

• Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, Power love said:

What kind of delusion is this? This performance alone is universally praised, critically acclaimed & push Xtina into higher position in the industry. 

You can seethe baby :mazen:

d7f6f8a58f9ac2a0444c38b787c2ac4962308640

You know how I found this gif? I googled "Christina screaming gif". Anyways, nice Grubhub jingle!

d7f6f8a58f9ac2a0444c38b787c2ac4962308640

8 hours ago, Prodigal Self said:

I don't even know

1 hour ago, Distantconstellation said:

they sure are more credible than some random gay guy in his 30s on a pop forum like you

Now you know babe :heart2::clown:

• Haha 1

Ok why is this Xtinas best single in years. Give us a verison with a chorus and verse please 

The budget 

I’m impressed tbh the rap is fun the beat is cute and X is slaying 

u baguettes are so negative and mean  😂 no wonder she put her vocals where the cheQs are.

• Thanks 1

On 10/12/2023 at 3:40 AM, SinnerCity said:

Oh yeah, I meant the birthday videos, I confused them with Christmas videos. Next thing you know she'll be in Cameo.

Lmao and one day I fired up Waze and she was the voice 

I’m actually mad they took that away because I was living for it 

she kept me safe on the road. 

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, Distantconstellation said:

Lmao you didn’t have to go that in on him :rip: Xtina haters have to lie in order to feel better because reality has been so cruel to their fave like… it’s just pop music :fan:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.