Christina Aguilera & Latto - "Did Somebody Say HipOpera"

ReH2o

just realized there are 2 other versions where they switched Just Eat with Menulog and Grubhub.

the way this has better rollout than her actual singles :rip:

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I54X

• Power love

• SinnerCity

• XSuperior

10 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

just realized there are 2 other versions where they switched Just Eat with Menulog and Grubhub.

I was wondering if they would do grub hub because I’ve seen the snoop dog posters and I hope they go hard putting Christina’s face everywhere too :allears:

20 minutes ago, XSuperior said:

Seething online while Legend X is happy, successful, busy, booked and loved by her family now that’s embarrassing :foxaylove2:

I love her for this sis. She is so rich and in charge of her career. I adore that. 

• Haha 4

16 minutes ago, I54X said:

I love her for this sis. She is so rich and in charge of her career. I adore that. 

Critical acclaim and global brand deals we love that for her :clap3:

1 minute ago, XSuperior said:

Critical acclaim and global brand deals we love that for her :clap3:

Exactly. No wonder her haters are mad. The queen just served the epicness their faves have never and could never. Truly a HBIC

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, I54X said:

Exactly. No wonder her haters are mad. The queen just served the epicness their faves have never and could never. Truly a HBIC

I mean the way she serves c*nt, couture and effortless needs to be studied. She’s clearly feeling herself  :gaycatina1:

Just now, XSuperior said:

I mean the way she serves c*nt, couture and effortless needs to be studied. She’s clearly feeling herself  :gaycatina1:

I heard she was paid a lot of money for this ad. Do you know about that? Oh my rich, booked, gorgeous and busy fave. Some can't relate. 

VERY GOOD SONG and video, like yes 10.10.

I wish it was for a real song. The beat is too good for an ad. Hope they work on another track.

The budget for this is insane.

I can't believe they have Xtina singing backup to Latto for a food delivery ad.  :deadbanana4:

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

I'm sorry but Xtina needs to hire the JustEat producers and writers for her next single because this song is a goddam wasted bop :deadbanana2: the ******* yummy :laugh: I can't, this is just too good and bad at the same time

• Like 2

On 10/11/2023 at 3:11 AM, Sexyzinger said:

Why did she choose Latto :skull:

but we finally getting a pop/rap single omg. Best Pop Duo Grammy on lock bb.

:deadbanana4:

On 10/11/2023 at 8:41 PM, Fastlane said:

OMG. :rip:

"It's her lead single!" on first pages. :ahh:

:bibliahh:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SinnerCity said:

Why is this commercial serving princess rap battle realness :rip:

This is so good. I've never seen it before. Belle devoured her and I am a big Cinderella's fan. 

2 hours ago, SinnerCity said:

I'm sorry but Xtina needs to hire the JustEat producers and writers for her next single because this song is a goddam wasted bop :deadbanana2: the ******* yummy :laugh: I can't, this is just too good and bad at the same time

I still can't. I am not adapting well to the news of it not being an actual song. How could they waste this. 

She's so unserious with her recording career :gaycat6: Miss thing really is all about the money nowadays :gaycat6:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, popmusicisdead said:

Because it’s not Christina’s team handling it, it has the backing of a huge corporation. Same thing happened with Burlesque promo, Christina was forced to do promo overseas for it because of the contract she signed, something she didn’t do for Bionic, Lotus or Liberation. 

4 hours ago, Cloudy said:

She's so unserious with her recording career :gaycat6: Miss thing really is all about the money nowadays :gaycat6:

She’s been that way since like the start of her career, Christina signed with just as many brands as the Spice Girls did at this point. She was getting paid 10 million by Coke back in 2000, so she has never been not about the money. I think she realized the easy money was to work with brands even way back then. It’s much easier than touring or promoting

She’s just the background singer and she’s mostly just trilling away like an instrument. How did she not even bargain to sing a verse. 

1 minute ago, SleepNoMore said:

She’s just the background singer and she’s mostly just trilling away like an instrument. How did she not even bargain to sing a verse. 

she still SERVED. 

The defense force around this is too much lsdkafja;sdf 

well, I hope these coins give her next rollout a budget at least 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.