Is Cardi B coming back?

Aethereal

Is Cardi coming back?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Is she?

nope

5 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Hot **** also flopped

well it technically went #1 on a format..

plus that song is older than WAP.

and 

i forgot that it existed 🤣

keep her in ya prayers i guess 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, xxxlamb said:

well it technically went #1 on a format..

plus that song is older than WAP.

and 

i forgot that it existed 🤣

keep her in ya prayers i guess 

#1 on Urban radio and 12 weeks on Hot 100, the GP said no

That song is from last summer, not older than Wap lol

Dr. Alexander

She would do damage in Hollywood as an actress. I can definitely see her having a lot of success in the same way Will Smith, Queen Latifah, Ice Cube, and more did. The rapper turned actress route is right up her alley.

You could already tell in Hustlers that she had a lot of potential. Critics really liked her performance too. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Armani? said:

#1 on Urban radio and 12 weeks on Hot 100, the GP said no

true but as a female rapper she is still doing better than most. we keep comparing her to pop girls and her problem is that her and her label do too which is not gonna fare well for her. even if Nicki remains queen she's still top 5 if not #2.

she needs a Gansta ***** 3 and it needs to be good. if she wants a huge hit she can collab with a Korean 

I don't think she's reached the point where people will ignore her releases. If a Cardi B song comes out people are still checking for it. If it's good then it will be a hit.

And honestly in the current climate, no one is ever really over for good. If Lizzo can get a random hit then anyone can

• Like 1

Bowels or whatever it's called messed everything up. 

17 minutes ago, Rabbit said:

And despite all of this Nicki will never have an album as big as IOP or a song as big as WAP :sorry:

I think I prefer my fave going strong 15 years later than being a fan of an artist where I have to hold on to the success of one-off forgettable singles :sorry: 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Armani? said:

#1 on Urban radio

Payola. 

She’s definitely done but it’s her own fault. There was no reason not to follow up IOP after WAP, let alone after Up.

Literally everyone can make a comeback with the right song, just like at Miley's Flowers. Even Cardi herself proved everyone wrong with WAP and Up, so yeah, she might be able to come back.

• Like 1

hopefully not 

As a celebrity she will continue to do fine, as a music artist… she been gone 

She's finished. Her debut era hype & rags to riches storyline has run stale & that was the only thing holding her career afloat. Good riddance. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.