Christina Aguilera Announces New Series of Las Vegas Shows With A Truly Modern Twist

starsailor

2 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

I also hope more intimate means she revamps her performing style like she did for Unpluggeds. I want her singing a whole sing instead of just skipping around ad libs.

Her previous residency had a lot of vocally challenging song which she sang from beginning to end: Genie in a Bottle, Reflection, Lady Marmalade, Maria, Twice, I Love the Lord, Ain't No Other Man, Say Something, Beautiful, Fighter.

I sure hope she surprises us with a ballad from the vault: Bound to You, You Lost Me and Blank Page would be great.

• Like 1

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReH2o

• starsailor

• I54X

• Assassin

2 hours ago, JustLikeHoney said:

Not a Mariah stan talking about Pride performances. 

:ryan3:

The gays on this site really do hate themselves. 

...Ok? Do you feel better now? I hope you do x

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Assassin said:

Who is checking for Xtina in 2023?

the same checking for adull after taylor ended her

75319514_adelefo.thumb.gif.40bbd41062805

OMFG

Hope it's affordable ngl...

Looks like she's going from the Billionaires Tour to the billionaires coming to Vegas to see her..

ajfndslkfdjsf

Edited by Xtina23

4 minutes ago, Xtina23 said:

OMFG

Hope it's affordable ngl...

Looks like she's going from the Billionaires Tour to the billionaires coming to Vegas to see her..

ajfndslkfdjsf

It will be costly. 

It's going to be a VERY Burlesque style show, that's the vibe of the venue according to the press release for her and Kylie. Back To Basics Tour/Burlesque inspo would be perfect.

• Like 1

I hope this residency is an equal mix of classics/hits and fan favourites. Reimagined versions of songs like Loving Me 4 Me, Impossible, Slow Down Baby, Nasty Naughty Boy/I Got Trouble, The Right Man, Lift Me Up and Like I Do would be :smitten:

• Like 2

I would go just to see her perform Hurt, but I don't know if she still does it or not. The venue is gorgeous and the first visual is a SERVE. :clap3: 

Will definitely book a Vegagas moment if she performs in the Spring. :gaycatina1:

That photoshoot. She shines in that kind of burlesquey-old hollywood type of set up so I hope it's like that and gets a good reception

On 10/10/2023 at 5:36 PM, starsailor said:

Christina Aguilera

:gaycatina1:

:flame:

On 10/10/2023 at 7:11 PM, Champagne said:

I am totally going to try to fly out to this if I can get tickets. I love the concept of a small and intimate venue, getting to hear her voice up close and personal. Love the pic too! She has been killing it lately with looks. 

:flame2:

On 10/10/2023 at 7:46 PM, Pink Whitney said:

been wanting to go to Vegas so hopefully she has dates around my birthday:celestial6:

anyone who can should go. she's amazing live and should be experienced at least once

On 10/10/2023 at 8:23 PM, WalkAway said:

fusion of art and music sounds gorg! 

I'm so jealous of all of you who get to go :cries2:

She looks stunning :heart2:

I love how she mainly performs for wealthy people. Such a smart way to keep making money from performing while not having to actually release anything new. I bet she’s pretty set.

Edited by barbiegrande
  • Like 1

Did anyone get tickets to the show? Curious how much GA was. Looks like they're pretty much sold out! 

• 2 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.