Nikocado Avocado definitely lose his mind with his last video

MoonGoodandHappy

At 10:30 it's just too much for me.... how 2 grown men can act like that ? :!ohno: It's so sad. :!ohno: Money and fame destroy people.

Edited by MoonGoodandHappy
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

he was never sane to begin with. what's said is, that he is screaming his heart out for help. he is in dire need for professionals help

cb157c80-3fc9-4ddc-ba13-8716ed87ecc4_texNetflix GIF by Daybreak

4 minutes ago, Take Me Apart said:

Hot

3 minutes ago, Pheromosa said:

Hot [2]

C4E94C4F-5758-4546-9D34-0EC0404342A4.thu

• Haha 2

This is nothing new. He has always been like this. He has definitely lost control of the situation.

I genuinely can never tell if he’s trolling for clicks or not

• Like 1

I cope by telling myself this is all just an act, but it's sad either way.

JohnWayneHolland

This is just as sad as watching Eugenia Cooney, polar opposites but both terrible.

• Like 3

not me clicking on an hour long Nikocado video. :bibliahh: incognito tab because I will NOT poison my algorithm (further) with (more of) these mukbang gorls 

• Haha 7

Nothing new. They’ve been doing that since forever, sis :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, MoonGoodandHappy said:

At 10:30 it's just too much for me.... how 2 grown men can act like that ? :!ohno: It's so sad. :!ohno: Money and fame destroy people.

I really think Nik isn't serious. He has been an Amberlynn parody channel for several years, since he started gaining weight. I don't understand why, but he indirectly  shades her constantly throughout every video. He's either the most-dedicated satirist of all time, or the most-dedicated performance artist. Marina Abramovic has nothing on this lmao 

• Haha 1

How does this person have over a million subscribers on Youtube? I'm so old, I don't understand the internet anymore 💀

• Thanks 1

It still surprises me how he can keep going with all of that and how he's yet to get severe health issues that lead him to leave that lifestyle (I know he said long ago he was gonna leave it... but there he is, still at it)

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, getBusy said:

How does this person have over a million subscribers on Youtube? I'm so old, I don't understand the internet anymore 💀

A million is just a few nowadays, I thougt he had way more. He's way too popular with the Z-gen and the Reddit/4Chan community (they just see him as a meme and don't take him seriously)

I remember when he was a vegan channel. He’s clearly not well. 

53 minutes ago, Reginald said:

not me clicking on an hour long Nikocado video. :bibliahh: incognito tab because I will NOT poison my algorithm (further) with (more of) these mukbang gorls 

Why did I watch the whole video :redface: those nuggets looked so good and he wasted most of them :rip:

I refuse to give him any views and contribute to his fuckery 

:clack:

Wait I thought he was losing weight again, saw some tiktok a few months ago and he was looking really healthy

what happened

he does that for views and I expect he will sell his losing weight plot sometime soon

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.