Parents confront a naked man at a store after he tried to touch their child

MoonGoodandHappy

Disgusting pig ! Death penalty for people like this.

Spoiler

Edited by MoonGoodandHappy

That's disgusting and I'm pleased he got the **** kicked out him.

11 minutes ago, truthteller said:

mental illness :deadbanana2:

He is not "mentally Ill" he is a pedophile who deserve death penalty !!! He is a monster. A pig. A danger for society. I swear if I was the parent I would kill him. 

12 minutes ago, MoonGoodandHappy said:

he is a pedophile.

Which is a mental illness.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

i would've ripped his d*ck off :gaycat:

Not mental illness :rip: are yall ok? 

This is a demon who should be castrated and thrown into a prison cell. An isolated one. 

cardi b this social media manager knows that feel GIF

They went too easy on him :coffee2:

Well if I was the parent I would have probably done the same thing… I can’t even imagine the rage.

What would posses someone to do something like this? Especially in such a public setting… perhaps he took something?

In any case, the man needs to be put away.

Edited by Peroxide

Disgusting, lock him up. I hope the parents intervened in time before anything serious could happen to the children. 

I do ADMIT I left out a small cackle at the end when the guy with the backpack was hitting the guy while screaming whereas he was getting his ass whooped 10 seconds ago. 

Edited by D.Va

I hope they beat that gross oinker's ass a lot more after the vid cut out. That one guy at the end looked like he was going in on him. Good for him!!

Edited by Gladiator

What if he has mental illness or some kind of disability? Should we really hurt someone who's not mentally well / lucid? In that case I would blame the health system for letting this happen to all the people involved.

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

Y'all saying there's no mental illness on display when he's BUTT NAKED at a clothing store :deadbanana2: We have no video evidence of the supposed touching, but we clearly see him running around the store naked. So yes, I'm gonna go ahead and assume there's some kind of mental illness here.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Yikes disgusting. Will not watch the video but if this happened to me when I was a child I would not stay out of my house for months.

1 hour ago, Totami Legend said:

What if he has mental illness or some kind of disability? Should we really hurt someone who's not mentally well / lucid? In that case I would blame the health system for letting this happen to all the people involved.

There's no disability or mental state that makes assault justifiable/defensible, let alone the worst possible form. In any case he should have got his **** kicked in. :deadbanana:

Edited by Century

JustLikeHoney

But drag queens are who people are afraid of. 

Glad he got his ass kicked. 

Edited by JustLikeHoney

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.