• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Odette Violet

• katyberry

• Frozen99

• SchmoodRing

ok give us 9muses, jk!
and SM better not include Better Things and its 999 remixes in it! 

• Haha 1

Why do I feel like kpop is THROWING singles at us lately?

The Main Event is coming back :jonnycat: Let's see if they'll top My World as the best Mini this year :celestial2:

• Like 2

I believe there would be some unreleased tracks on it just like it was on the 3rd Mini :giraffe: hopefully not HAB though

• Thumbs Down 1

Another ******* mini? They keep doing those girls dirty.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Century said:

SM better include HAB and Better Things. You'd have to be deaf if you wished otherwise.

hAGgES7.png

SM better get a Taeyeon Feature on the album:gaycat5:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

SM better get a Taeyeon Feature on the album:gaycat5:

That would require SM to stop gatekeeping her natural gift and hiding it away from the world like they've been doing this year. :deadbanana4:

• Haha 2

Assuming Don't Blink and Yolo are on here given they're still performing them, possibly Hot Air Balloon too? Hopefully NOT Better Things

I'm sure this and My World were meant to be the album that was teased for ages but separated for additional sales :toofunny3: one day they'll get a full-length...

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Century said:

That would require SM to stop gatekeeping her natural gift and hiding it away from the world like they've been doing this year. :deadbanana4:

spacer.png

They know the world ain’t ready for The Girls 2.0 :jonny2: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

As long as all 6/6 tracks (usual length for a mini) are good and enjoyable, I don't mind it :coffee2:

3 years in and still no full, lee soo man, u will begin to cough in 7 days

• Haha 1

don't they have enough songs from the recent singles for an EP? why still no album :skull: their best song better things better be on it!

I mean, we've known this is another mini for some time :michael: The full album is now planned for next year.

The only thing that's truly upsetting is that both this and the upcoming album will still probably be filled with songs they've been performing on tour for the past year... I mean, I want those songs to be released, but that should've happen on a full album like a half a year ago, but oh well.

YESSSSSSSSSSS

Hopefully I can break another 1k preorder for this album :jonny:

all I know is REVELUV Is mad mad now :ahh:

pffff if this mini has YOLO and HAB on it :ahh: theyre truly going downhill with the quality of their music

• Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.