Tyla performs “Water” on the Bianca Show

FOCK

Making her talk show debut, in Sweden.

Are we getting a link up with Swedish producers & camps? :cupid:

2:28 :flame:

Edited by FOCK
  • Like 4

Dr. Alexander

The second verse saved this performance. She was really shaky in the beginning. But why was she singing along to the track like rappers do…

We not about to do that, let’s hear them vocals

Shes a great singer.

I need her to dance a bit more during the first half. 

Im curious if shes doing a UK talk show tour or if shes gonna come to the U.S soon

This song feels like it’s being pushed much harder than Been Thinking and I don’t really get why… it’s a bit more bland and faceless than BT even if it is a good song. 

2 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

This song feels like it’s being pushed much harder than Been Thinking and I don’t really get why… it’s a bit more bland and faceless than BT even if it is a good song. 

Cause it went viral on tiktok 

2 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Cause it went viral on tiktok 

That ****ing app ruining careers before they even start with bad taste, imagine how tired we are

• Thumbs Down 1

She's such a star :jonny5: I forsee big things for her if her label plays their cards right, she doesn't seem like the usual faceless type who happened to get lucky with a quick viral hit

Edited by Billionaire
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

She's such a star :jonny5: I forsee big things for her if her label plays their cards right, she doesn't seem like the usual faceless type who happened to get lucky with a quick viral hit

she's so rihanna coded

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Dr. Alexander

Also, what I like about her is that she performs for the audience. A lot of these new girls perform for the camera, (and you know exactly who I’m talking about) and you wonder why the public can’t really get into them. Lack charisma.

Love this song and she has a nice voice....I feel like she can work the stage more or add a bit more choreo

is this the girl that’s here to take Olivia’s place? I hear that 10 second bit everywhere. 

22 hours ago, Relampago. said:

That ****ing app ruining careers before they even start with bad taste, imagine how tired we are

This is a case of it giving someone a career to start with. :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

Oooh, I'm obsessed with this song, this performance is fire. Screaming at Bianca Ingrosso getting a viral social media moment. :lakitu:

This was super cute, here for my Afro Queen :worship2: 

She's kinda giving South African Rihanna

Edited by Mezter

The chorus to the song is strong but the verses are kinda weak ,would love to see more as she grows .

On 10/10/2023 at 1:18 AM, oceans said:

she's so rihanna coded

Somebody has to fill the gap :fan:

1 hour ago, KingWitch said:

would love to see more as she grows .

Yes! A plant we would love to give water, for a change. 

pinksgroove-tyla.gif

jk

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.