• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Jotham

• TaylorNation

• X~MoviePoP

What is he supposed to be embarrassed about? His great body or the gay thing? A quick google search revealed to me that he's married and has grandkids but I didn't bother checking if he's divorced or has come out a long time ago.

Edited by dumbsparce

According to someone on LPSG :rip::

Spoiler
Went to a group sex session at the Gregory with a friend. The friend is into older men and I was open to exploring. Frank was one of the few tops and we had a connection so everyone was kicked out and we continued to have our fun. After we hung out and he told me he was in politics, he never mentioned nor did I ask his full name. He also said he stayed in Delaware at the time and he was very adamant in letting me know he is pro black as he suspected of me thinking he was a DL Republican. He was actually very nice and I was open to continue meeting up if ever asked again

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, LustSpell said:

Oh so they have a hung family. Interesting

This phrasing SENT me into orbit

• Haha 1

Funny that they keep doing weird sex stuff with guys in the Biden family but the nudes are hot anyway :jonny:

1 hour ago, DougAF said:

What is up with the Biden family and constantly taking nudes? 

Grow up 

just looked at it at the gym, after scouring twitter for about 30 minutes, and man… I started pumping iron like 5x harder because i am now hrony

Untitled.thumb.png.76045c653317aca571f13

• Haha 1

Appreciative comments on the picture posted on GuysWithiPhones.com include: 'Daddy take me away!', 'a hot dilf', and 'Make me your b***h, Daddy!'

i genuinely love the way daily mail articles intentionally include the most crass details in this matter-of-fact AI'd tone

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

What is the obsession with Republicans and revenge p0rn3 ?

spacer.png

If I had a cent for every Biden family member I jerked off to, I'd had 2 cents. Which is not a lot, but kinda weird it happened twice 

:clack:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, Komet blu said:

If I had a cent for every Biden family member I jerked off to, I'd had 2 cents. Which is not a lot, but kinda weird it happened twice 

This is one of my favorite comments ever kii so ****ing funny

8 hours ago, Komet blu said:

:mandown:

Where is the clock? That's a very nice hung c*ck and he looks very fit for his age?

I swear these reputablicans have wet dreams at night about being bred by the Biden's huge c*cks:suburban:

This is disgusting. Give it to me

On 10/9/2023 at 11:53 PM, réveuse said:

This is gross. Leaking a person's n*des is not okay at all. F the Right-wing and their "Family pure values".

To be fair, it wasn’t leaked…it was posted on a website back in 2018

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.