Is Buccal Fat Pad Removal One Of The Worst Beauty Trends In Modern Times?

GraceRandolph

Is buccal fat pad removal one of the worst beauty/plastic surgery trends in the modern era? It ages almost everyone who gets it done at least 5 years if not more, and can cause problems for people later on due to the removal of important mouth structures. 

It's up there with the enormous lash extensions and gross swollen inflamed scar tissue filler lips on women who weren't blessed with anything there to begin with. Faces shouldn't be "trendy" and it's going to take some huge cultural shifts to fix this issue. :rip:

That being said if somebody wants to age themself or look worse because they feel like the procedure suits them, I don't think anybody has any right to judge them for it. I always find it so ******* weird when a celebrity gets botched and their fans and the public start talking like their old image was public property.

• Like 3

Yes, also it's the most blatant example of the fatphobia most people don't want to admit about :giraffe:

It looks bad on people who don't have chubby cheeks. Why someone with nice cheekbones would decide to get a buccal fat removal and look like a literal corpse is beyond me.

20 minutes ago, Hurem said:

It looks bad on people who don't have chubby cheeks. Why someone with nice cheekbones would decide to get a buccal fat removal and look like a literal corpse is beyond me.

I think people want to have the angular, high fashion look. 

Yes. I've seen many before and after pictures of those who have undergone this process, and they just all look horribly goofy. It's such an awful trend.

Yes. I haven’t seen anyone who has ever undergone the surgery and look better. 

4 hours ago, Alaska. said:

Yes

WHO IS THIS???? | Miley Cyrus Brunette Hair | Know Your Meme

This looks like Trump wtf? I don’t believe this is real 

Yes. The west's obsession with high skeleton-looking cheek bones is weird.

They're all going to regret this in the future.

I get it if you naturally have really chubby cheeks but most people that do the procedure just do it because it's on trend and they end up looking weird

38 minutes ago, truthteller said:

the impact of Tim Burton's Corpse Bride

corpse-bride-retrospective.jpg?resize=12

Corpse Bride sweetie I am so sorry

• Haha 1

controversial opinion: I think it looks good on men. 

1 hour ago, Mornings said:

controversial opinion: I think it looks good on men. 

Definitely better than women, but I worry about these guys in 20 years without structural support from their faces falling. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.