leyaris11

biggest debut song.   

84 members have voted

1. 1. biggest debut song.

• Beyoncé - Crazy in love
    • Lady Gaga - Just Dance
    • Britney - BOMT
    • Taylor Swift - Tim McGraw.

What takes many musicians years to accomplish but these ladies got right on their first try... Let's vote. :alexz:

Tim McGraw (song) - WikipediaCrazy in Love - Wikipedia

Baby One More Time (album) - WikipediaJust Dance (bài hát) – Wikipedia tiếng Việt

Edited by leyaris11

Lol.  Including Taylor is an odd choice.  And wasn’t Crazy in Love Beyoncé’s debut? 

• Thanks 1

BOMT > Just Dance > DIL > Tim McGraw

this is not even a serious question cuz they're not that close from each other, it's an easy answer. a fact. 

• Like 1

Whew I guess Taylor has been bothering you lately based on the desperation reeking from this setup. The answer is probably Gaga or Britney, but putting Taylor on this list is disingenuous. 

I don't think there was a bigger debut than baby one more time. Ever

why the highest certified track by a female artist in RIAA history, Lorde's debut song Royals, isn't on this poll? :confused:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1. Brit

2. Gaga

3. Bey

4. Tay

• Like 1

Taylor’s debut is literally were just released to country radios :skull:

Anyways, Britney’s

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

Whew I guess Taylor has been bothering you lately based on the desperation reeking from this setup. The answer is probably Gaga or Britney, but putting Taylor on this list is disingenuous. 

This is not a set up... I'm sorry if you felt that way, I'm just include 4 biggest name in pop music rn. :chick3:

13 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

why the highest certified track by a female artist in RIAA history, Lorde's debut song Royals, isn't on this poll? :confused:

oops.. :sorry: She just not active rn. :chick3:

• Like 1

Girl...

Anyway, the answer is ...BOMT

• Haha 1

Work It Out was Bey's debut solo single (it would be Crazy in Love if we're not counting soundtrack singles). 

Edited by nostalgic

idk why Taylor was included here, a 2 second google search and common sense would reveal that it doesn't belong with those 3 other songs.

1. Brit, 2. Gaga, 3. Bey, 9999999. Tay :doc:

:rip:

BOMT by lightyears. It is the biggest debut of all time, the most iconic and famous one and definitely among the most famous songs in the world.

BOMT >>>>>>>>>> Crazy In Love >>> Just Dance >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tim Mcgraw

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature

21 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

at least bother looking up the song names before making a thread :rip:

Like, it's Crazy in Love, not Dangerously in Love :rip: that's Britney's album cover too and not for the single.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, byzantium said:

Lol.  Including Taylor is an odd choice.  And wasn’t Crazy in Love Beyoncé’s debut? 

Work It Out was.

1 hour ago, Popboi. said:

Like, it's Crazy in Love, not Dangerously in Love :rip: that's Britney's album cover too and not for the single.

dangerously in love being wrong in the poll too :deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

2 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

:rip:

BOMT by lightyears. It is the biggest debut of all time, the most iconic and famous one and definitely among the most famous songs in the world.

BOMT >>>>>>>>>> Crazy In Love >>> Just Dance >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tim Mcgraw

Exactly like if we take CIL (which wasn't Bey's debut), it would go like this

Why people discuss pop music when clearly not knowing even the simplest details is so baffling to me. Who the *** thinks Just Dance was bigger than CIL let alone BOMT 💀

I'd say Justin Bieber's Baby was a lot bigger than Just Dance, same for One Direction's That's What Makes You Beautiful, and they didn't even touch the same hemisphere that BOMT is living in. BOMT changed an entire era of music. Had BOMT not been released, Hip Hop's / R&B's radio domination would have started a lot sooner. Sh.t, BOMT itself was originally offered to an R&B group.

Poker Face is the only comparable single of Lady Gaga's to BOMT's. BOMT honestly dwarves Just Dance.

Britney Spears is THE debut (for a teen artist)

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-lists/greatest-debut-songs-singles-990470/britney-spears-baby-one-more-time-2-990475/

Rolling Stones made a top 100, and Britney's BOMT made it to #1

The way certain stans try to diminish Bey by saying CIL isn’t her debut single is so obvious. If that’s the case Olivia Rodrigo’s Drivers License isn’t a debut single either but no one ever questions that girl. Hm wonder why :giraffe:

OBJECTIVELY speaking, Baby One More Time.

It was #1 in 23 countries!! A GLOBAL phenomenon!

Taylor's debut is by far the worst. It should have been "Teardrops On My Guitar"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.