• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iammadmat

• unclefloprry

• KatyPrismSpirit

• truthteller

The Kendall relationship really sent his reputation straight to the gutter. Deserved shade for J Balvin's racist ass backfiring... his team needs to do something quick

:clack:

• Haha 1

I just saw that he’s hosting and performing snl next week. Hopefully another album gets announced/teased/released on the Friday 

5 hours ago, Asparagus Spears said:

I just saw that he’s hosting and performing snl next week. Hopefully another album gets announced/teased/released on the Friday 

He's definitely putting an album out early next year, but I don't see it happening this year.

I think this album is pretty good. It's good that he left the reggaeton aside for once and did a trap album. 

7 minutes ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

The Karol, J Balvin, Shakira shade really is backfiring :rip:

He's not shading Karol or Shakira, just referencing :rip:

His ass really thot he was pulling a Residente shading J Balvin :ahh:

1 hour ago, Draper. said:

He's not shading Karol or Shakira, just referencing :rip:

He said he's from PR where the REAL bichotas are from. That's shade 

@Universo

1 minute ago, The Witch said:

Bichota is a PR word, Karol is from Colombia. She knows she's not a real bichota, she herself explained in an interview.

What’s the tea on the balvin shade backfiring :rip: 

2 hours ago, The Witch said:

His ass really thot he was pulling a Residente shading J Balvin :ahh:

@Universo

Balvin is washed so idgaf about him but he needs to be careful about Queen G

keep it cute Benito bby

moo.png

anyways the album is alright

King needs a lil break tbh

moo.png

• Like 3

The backlash for Balvin shade is so shocking to me like… I thought everyone hated Balvin now but it’s like this one small shade just completely flipped the script :deadbanana2:

If the music was better, I don’t think that would be the case but I think it’s a part of people being over Benito’s antics recently. Part of his appeal was his IDGAF approach to things and his carefree attitude… but now he seems pressed and is starting to blend in personality-wise to alot of other rappers and artists on this. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Katamari said:

What’s the tea on the balvin shade backfiring :rip: 

I think people just see it as unnecessary and out of nowhere.. like wbk they’re maybe not as close as they were during Oasis, but why address it now? And in such a nonchalant/flippant way? What happened? Spill the tea or keep it cute.

Its also the fact that Balvin helped Benito come into the mainstream and gave him a shot when he was still up and coming. I guess people just see it as ungrateful now, especially considering when Balvin addressed it he said he didn’t know what Bunny was talking about and that it was all love on his side. 

If I had to guess, I would just guess they grew more distant as Bunny started to blow up past Balvin’s level of fame, but not much besides that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Monaco is low key serving Look What You Made Me Do if you think about it...

3 hours ago, Universo said:

Balvin is washed so idgaf about him but he needs to be careful about Queen G

keep it cute Benito bby

moo.png

anyways the album is alright

King needs a lil break tbh

moo.png

I blame kendull

J6IcVW5.gif

• Haha 1

finally made it through this - what a chore this and the Drake album were to get through

i'm keeping:

HIBIKI

CYBERTRUCK

NO ME QUIERO CASAR

WHERE SHE GOES

PERRO NEGRO

On 10/15/2023 at 4:08 AM, Asparagus Spears said:

another album release? jfc can ya chill. people don't really **** with him this era. he needs to go away and let people miss him and return with a switch up.

On 10/15/2023 at 10:31 AM, DoubleRainbow! said:

The Karol, J Balvin, Shakira shade really is backfiring :rip:

shakira shade? they better collab

On 10/15/2023 at 3:43 PM, Relampago. said:

The backlash for Balvin shade is so shocking to me like… I thought everyone hated Balvin now but it’s like this one small shade just completely flipped the script :deadbanana2:

If the music was better, I don’t think that would be the case but I think it’s a part of people being over Benito’s antics recently. Part of his appeal was his IDGAF approach to things and his carefree attitude… but now he seems pressed and is starting to blend in personality-wise to alot of other rappers and artists on this. 

this is the general consensus 

My favorites are:

Seda

Monaco

Hibiki

Telefono Nuevo

I have to listen a few more times but i like a lot of the songs. Not as many are SMASH HITS like on the last album but idk Cybertruck, Gracias Por Nada, Perro Negro i also really like. Where She Goes also really grew on me.

Edited by selena_lavigne

Pitchfork - 7.4

a whole point lower than UVST

Edited by KatyPrismSpirit

I finally listened to it and I liked it, not as instant as YHLQMDLG and UVST, obviously, I missed a bit more of the versatility but there's some really good tracks in here and a bunch that sound like growers.

BATICANO is THAT *****!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.