• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iammadmat

• unclefloprry

• KatyPrismSpirit

• truthteller

3 hours ago, She-Rah said:

He names drop j balvin and drags him for being fake jfkdlel I thought they were cool but not surprised j balvin is a snake 

Omg which song is it? I always thought this was the case since they were literally BFFs and were inseparable during oasis and worked together several times. They seemed to be a great match and the bam… nothing we never saw them again at all.

ot: hmmm interesting im liking I guess it’s kinda smart he switched it up because everyone was Saying it “all sounds the Same” he trolled us with un preview. But then he gives them something t different and they’re mad lol.

1 minute ago, Superbitch said:

Omg which song is it? I always thought this was the case since they were literally BFFs and were inseparable during oasis and worked together several times. They seemed to be a great match and the bam… nothing we never saw them again at all.

ot: hmmm interesting im liking I guess it’s kinda smart he switched it up because everyone was Saying it “all sounds the Same” he trolled us with un preview. But then he gives them something t different and they’re mad lol.

https://x.com/popbase/status/1712703122261602714?s=46&t=MuTTKJwoQziJqXQ-Mo78tg

Pretty good album, sounds a bit more personal, he’s pretty much over people’s shyt always talking about him, glad he called out balvin can’t stand that dusty snake.

• Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, Superbitch said:

On thunder y lightning, a few years ago benito said that him and Balvin were business associates rather than friends, after oasis they never collabed again, they never really gave besties vibes imo. 

As he says in the first track, this album is for his first fans, those who love Trap Bunny. "Nadie Sabe" is such a egocentric song but damn, if I were him I'd do the same thing. I think it's tired to see how people drag you all the time.

Love the album but I want a song for sx 

3 hours ago, iammadmat said:

On thunder y lightning, a few years ago benito said that him and Balvin were business associates rather than friends, after oasis they never collabed again, they never really gave besties vibes imo. 

oh wow :eek:

On 10/9/2023 at 6:26 PM, oceans said:

as if he could release something as

good...

and yall called me crazy

charts discussion] Megatron OUT of iTunes #100 - Charts - ATRL | Memes  funny faces, Instagram funny videos, Reaction face

does Hibiki sample something :clack:

7 minutes ago, Miley Cyrus said:

So no album bomb this week then? :eli:

YES, but don't expect longevity like his last album.

It’s giving global domination idk :clack:

On 10/9/2023 at 3:02 PM, 305 said:

that's Karol G's album..

I was so confused lmao 

BATICANO, TELÉFONO NUEVO and LOS PITS are some of his best songs ever

overall 9/10, there’s like 3 tracks that could’ve been cut off, the rest are all really good or amazing

you people only know him for Titi me pregunto and his album being high on the charts, Ik every fan base says this but this album was mostly for him and his longtime fans, don’t expect UVST type of era, this will be to UVST what EUTDM was to YHLQMDLG, a less successful album but liked by his fan base and a less mainstream sound 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Miley Cyrus said:

So no album bomb this week then? :eli:

:mandown:

i really miss when he used to have fun with his music. now it feels like he tries to experiment but never fully commits. he takes himself way too seriously now and sounds so bored in every song.

all songs sound the same and he says the same thing over and over

if people keep eating it up he wont ever change the formula. the latino drake

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

13 minutes ago, Karla Cabello said:

i really miss when he used to have fun with his music. now it feels like he tries to experiment but never fully commits. he takes himself way too seriously now and sounds so bored in every song.

all songs sound the same and he says the same thing over and over

if people keep eating it up he wont ever change the formula. the latino drake

Just say you haven’t listened and move on. 

On first listen most of it didn’t click with me. It’s a bit repetitive in sound and theme. I’ve like all of his albums so I’ll try again but not sure how to feel about it yet 

10 hours ago, iammadmat said:

They were together a lot and seemed like they worked great together and understood each other. I stan oasis and saw them live in Dallas performing oasis songs. they did collab in one day(with dua lipa) and then there’s this video 

• Like 1

ugh his whole "im tired of fame.. im gonna retire soon :/ idc about money! idc about fame whatevs" act is so annoying

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.