Have you ever had a spider in your room and lost sight of it ?

MoonGoodandHappy

When you see a spider in your room and then look back and it disappears, it's so terrible. When this happen i'm terrified. :gaycatx:

Edited by MoonGoodandHappy

All the time but I don't freak out. I am not afraid of spiders because they kill the type of bugs that gross me out. They also have poor vision and try best to avoid humans. I always let them live because of that.

• Thanks 1

all the darn time .. I had one in my onsweet and I saw it crawl under my door so now I'm worried it's in my bedroom now :redface:

No because I will spend HOURS looking for it if necessary.

Entering my room will always be a death sentence for any insect... except for bees. Bees can stay and sting me if they feel like it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ToMmY said:

No because I will spend HOURS looking for it if necessary.

Entering my room will always be a death sentence for any insect... except for bees. Bees can stay and sting me if they feel like it.

Are you this woman: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxyKuRcuejo/

don't worry luv it'll come out while you're sleeping eventually and go inside ears :heart:

In my territory luckily spiders are really something you almost don't see cause they are so little they are almost transparent. 

Yes and then I spend the rest of the night looking around scared that it will come back for me

• Haha 1

I have a worse story. I was in my university dorm room and decided to study in my bed one night. I was sitting shirtless against my pillow reading. I got up at some point and discovered a massive dead spider that I had unknowingly crushed to death with my bare back. It was so disgusting. I took a shower right away and had to change all the sheets. 

1 hour ago, Alldeezy said:

all the darn time .. I had one in my onsweet and I saw it crawl under my door so now I'm worried it's in my bedroom now :redface:

onsweet :thing: 

I’m not afraid of spiders and dislike flying insects more tbh

• Like 1

It really depends from their sizing, if it's one of those with skinny legs and small body, they don't bother me much, but if they're thick, I'm gonna search everywhre until I find and kill  them.

I've usually have those daddy long legs ones

and they are harmless (just icky)

I remember I was trying to save one, didn't want to smash it

but it was constantly gong around me and they are super thin so I cant really see it

and at one moment, I felt a tickle on my foot (it was summer) and I was like.."is that where u've been hiding" and looked down and there was a whole ass cockroach

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

I've usually have those daddy long legs ones

and they are harmless (just icky)

I remember I was trying to save one, didn't want to smash it

but it was constantly gong around me and they are super thin so I cant really see it

and at one moment, I felt a tickle on my foot (it was summer) and I was like.."is that where u've been hiding" and looked down and there was a whole ass cockroach

wait so you accidentally killed a cockroach while looking for a spider to not kill it? :rip: clean your entire room :biblionana:

3 hours ago, SleepNoMore said:

I have a worse story. I was in my university dorm room and decided to study in my bed one night. I was sitting shirtless against my pillow reading. I got up at some point and discovered a massive dead spider that I had unknowingly crushed to death with my bare back. It was so disgusting. I took a shower right away and had to change all the sheets. 

I'm shivering! :deadbanana4:

I once saw one of those massive, thick house spiders right behind my desk. Probably the biggest one I've ever seen in real life. Eventually it started climbing down and quite fast too. I tried to smash it with a book but I ****ing missed. :rip: I jumped on my bed and stood there for like an hour trying to see where it went. It was late at night and I had housemates, so I couldn't make too much noise. It was the worst. I ended up not finding it and eventually decided to sleep on the couch in the living room. Luckily, I went on vacation for a few days the next day. I read about vinegar repelling them, so I placed a bunch of small dishes with vinegar all over my room before I left. When I returned, it seemed to be gone (and my room smelled awful for days). Then, a few days later, I was in the living room late at night and noticed one in the corner of my eye literally RUNNING towards me. It was probably that same ****ing spider. I picked up a book and smashed the **** out of it. 

I generally try to keep spiders alive, but these brown, thick ones? No ma'am. DEATH, to all of them.

Edited by Futile Odds

3 hours ago, May said:

onsweet :thing: 

Idk what you call those bathrooms that's connected to a bedroom :ahh: I swear that's what it's called. 

Yes, it just happened recently. The spider wasn't that big, so it's fine, i guess.

All the time, but I like that they kill flies so I leave them be. I remember once feeling something hit my head whilst I was trying to sleep and when I looked I saw a spider slowly going up its web directly above my face. :rip:

1 hour ago, Alldeezy said:

Idk what you call those bathrooms that's connected to a bedroom :ahh: I swear that's what it's called. 

En-suite! 

spacer.png

Spoiler

love you really xoxo

4 hours ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

wait so you accidentally killed a cockroach while looking for a spider to not kill it? :rip: clean your entire room :biblionana:

I didn't accidentally kill a cockroach, I did it on purpose!

(couldnt find the spider afterwards :< )

It's okay tho :deadbanana4:

I rarely have any bugs in the house

the cockroach was a surprise (and it usually is in the bathroom because the dog food stays in there)

• Like 1

If they're small I let them stay, but if they are big or medium-sized I have to take them out

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.