Britney posts video honoring her father on instagram

Antikythera

It is amazing what difference does a good outfit, good shoes, and good hair and makeup can do. 

I'd be here for content like THIS one ngl. 

4 hours ago, JustLikeHoney said:

Why is her Christmas tree up? Are we sure this is a new video? 

Ummm isn't it October already though? :rip: most people i know put their Xmas trees up 2 months earlier. Not to mention some leave it until March or April the next year now THAT'S annoying and weird :gaycat7:

One week from now and that Mariah song will be played everywhere too, bringing Mariah out of her retirement and paying her rent until next year :khalyan2:

This woman is ******* 40 and looks hotter than ever. All her haters are HAGS.

Edited by SuperCiC1
  • Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

PLEASE NOT DADDY LESSONS :gaycat7:

Immaculate taste and immaculate trolling abilities 

The way this woman refuses to stop serving cvnt even into her 5th decennium, literally no choice but to stan

Do you like ho-ney or sweet-ney more? - The Britney Spears Community -  BreatheHeavy | Exhale

• Like 5

she looks fire but i guess its from last year.... why'd she put the christmas three before halloween :priceless:

58 minutes ago, Valance said:

she looks fire but i guess its from last year.... why'd she put the christmas three before halloween :priceless:

This is definetely new, her body didnt look like this last year

her body holy **** :clap3:

3 hours ago, Cap87 said:

This is obvious greenscreen, deep fake and AI

The face is giving deepfake

You all notice her shadow nowhere to be seen which confirms this is greenscreen 

The face looks similar to this deepfake face 

Where is Britney Spears at because that's not her in that video and most not her in any of these videos.

your posts are doing more harm than good, focus on the money and the abusers :deadbanana4:

Christmas tree up in October, she really is a country girl at heart!

For once the hair look like they've been done by a professionnal, I love it. She looks incredibly hot :heart2:

8 hours ago, JustLikeHoney said:

Why is her Christmas tree up? Are we sure this is a new video? 

People have been streaming AIWFCIY for more than a month already, JustLikeHoney

i really wish that thing about her being in the Renaissance visuals would have come true / been real ….. i’ve been waiting for my Britney / Beyoncé link up for so long and it was so amazing seeing Bey incorporate the strings from Toxic into Thique at the RWT

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, qurl said:

i really wish that thing about her being in the Renaissance visuals would have come true / been real ….. i’ve been waiting for my Britney / Beyoncé link up for so long and it was so amazing seeing Bey incorporate the strings from Toxic into Thique at the RWT

:jonny6: we can still hold out hope can’t we!

34 minutes ago, qurl said:

Beyoncé has a song with Jessica Simpson, but not Britney lol

ps. the song is called like britney's book, maybe they can rework it

Edited by Antikythera

9 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

To be fair, I know people who put their Christmas tree up beginning of September :skull: Also Mariah has started defrosting so it makes sense :giraffe:

I'm just gonna say it.

I had mine up one year all throughout because I didn't feel like taking it down to the basement and putting it back in the box. I had to answer to everyone who came to my house but was worth it. It is a chore to get that stuff off and back in the box.

That says Mama serving Do somethin' vibes.

Here for that.

12 minutes ago, Antikythera said:

Beyoncé has a song with Jessica Simpson, but not Britney lol

ps. the song is called like britney's book, maybe they can rework it

The back and for that they did on What’s going on is amazing, their voices really work together 

1:14 to 1:41

4 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

her body holy **** :clap3:

your posts are doing more harm than good, focus on the money and the abusers :deadbanana4:

No it is not

I'm calling out the obvious 

• Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, Kanye West said:

I honestly barely know anything about this woman. I'm not a fan nor a casual listener in any capacity. I watched this and thought it looked like green screen before seeing any replies. Her hair isn't blending with the background properly which is extremely unusual

What is going on?

She doesn't run her social media

• Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.