Asscatchem

funner  

59 members have voted

1. 1. funner

• switch.gif
    • series s

new xbox series s black color just dropped

but im not a hardcore gamer and nintendo looks more fun

117856-hori-screen-protective-filter-nintendo-switch-oled-model-on-switch-1200x6753d402d6c-3613-48ef-801e-d766d6722440.jpg?n=247813_Super-Hero-1400_1920x1080.jpg

which one should i get?

they-switch.gif

Nintendo: If you're a kid or early teen

Xbox: No one

So PS5 wins

• Like 6
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Cheers said:

So PS5 wins

9 minutes ago, Cheers said:

So PS5 wins

what games do u play on the ps5

Switch by far. So many great games, classics, and actually well-made. The only thing going for Xbox is... Starfield which is pretty okay. They have to acquire studios because they cannot make good content on their own. Redfall being their big thing of 2023 next to Starfield is proof of that. :shakeno:

• Like 3

Out of the options, I would go with the Nintendo Switch. But imo, the PS5 and the Steam Deck are much better than both of them.

• Like 1

I have both. I basically only use the Xbox for Starfield. Maybe Destiny with friends. But I use my switch a lot more 

• Like 1

The switch is getting an upgrade soon so wait.

Never a reason to get an Xbox

PS5 I can't recommend but I do have one :nuts:

• Like 1

Switch + Nvidia GeForce Now subscription is all you really need.

I have a PS5, had a Series X, but cannot recommend them. We're approaching mid-life cycle and I cannot name a single definitive game that is exclusive to them. :rip: 

• Haha 1

Invest in a Steam Deck if you really want a handheld console. You’d be able to play PC games and p-word console games (including Switch) if you really wanted to.  :cm:

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

Not the 15-0 vote so far :lmao:

Series S is actually a huge win if you’re going to do Game Pass - I’m Switch + GamePass on Xbox and PC and have the widest access to games I’ve ever had per dollar.

If I had to pick just one - Switch. But, a new one is due next year so I’d wait. The rumors point towards it running games on a Series S level and running for parity with modern releases where it has currently fallen behind. 

Sony brings their titles to PC these days too, so no need for a PS5 if you can be patient. TBH Sony’s exclusives haven’t been doing it for me this gen, and the future is very bleak for them with their turn to service games. 

2 hours ago, Cheers said:

So PS5 wins

Let’s leave “Nintendo is for kids” in 2006 where it belongs 

Edited by ImpressMeMuch
  • Like 4

I can't really talk since I'm pretty sure I haven't played an Xbox since the original back in like 2004. :rip: 

But I'm still gonna say Switch. :sistrens:

The PS5 stomps on both, but if portability is something you prioritize, go for the Switch (or wait for its successor which is rumored to be released next year, because the hardware on current models is laughable).

• Like 1

XBox is garbage so Switch by default. The real winner is PS5 tho. Although if you are very casual about gaming Switch will do. 

Not the no votes for Xbox :rip:can a Microsoft Stan emerge and at least try to fight. 

• Haha 1

Switch easily

imagine having Mario Party, Mario Kart, Smash Brothers on one system

XBox and PS5 could never!

xbox has no games

playstation has no games (this generation)

nintendo makes games so i have one of those

I've always been an Xbox girl. I'm not super into gaming nor a snob when it comes to consoles so maybe I'm just being dumb. :deadbanana4:

However, I'd go with the Switch.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.