Name of Blaxploitation movie?

BadHabits

A few years ago, someone posted a scene from a Blaxploitation movie, maybe a Pam Grier movie. The scene had a female black pimp or madam who threatened to slap some girls saying "we're a family" and "the place opens in a few hours and you better shake that ass or ***** for the men."

I wasn't sure what movie it is. 

2 minutes ago, DAP said:

Truck Turner?

Yes.

I just Googled "Blaxpoitation shake your *****" and a link to Nichelle Nichols as Dorina in Truck Turner was the first link. 

The ATRL user from waaaaay back posteda YT link to "Dorinda's Lecture". I had seen a headline that Pam Grier wants to create a new Blaxploitation movie and create a role for Cardi B and that peaked my interest.

Thanks

Hustlers

2 hours ago, BadHabits said:

Yes.

I just Googled "Blaxpoitation shake your *****" and a link to Nichelle Nichols as Dorina in Truck Turner was the first link. 

The ATRL user from waaaaay back posteda YT link to "Dorinda's Lecture". I had seen a headline that Pam Grier wants to create a new Blaxploitation movie and create a role for Cardi B and that peaked my interest.

Thanks

OMGGGG

This is so iconic

The delivery

The low production value

This is some old-school mess

My first thoughts went to this iconic vid:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.