Are You Hairy?

Danes

I am sort of. Firstly, I have thick black eyebrows I have to trim routinely. My arms are very hairy and I get snarky remarks about it every now and then. I used to be a little ashamed but now I don't care. Hands too. All the other guys I know/see are perfectly smooth from that area. Not me. :coffee2:

I don't have much hair in the torso so there's that.

How about you?

Edited by Danes

1 minute ago, RideOrDie said:

yes. trimmed pubes, smooth ass and hairy everywhere else 

exactly

No I'm mostly smooth but I like hairy guys and I know I would be jealous of your eyebrows :thing:

• Like 1

Kinda. The chest is the only part where I'm not hairy at all.

Yes, everywhere lol.

I like it that way but hate that I have to trim/shave my beard so often.

Sorta kinda, but I do wish I had even more hair on my chest. I never shave anything though, we only trim in this haus!

Nope. My hairiest part is probably my legs but it's not that hairy either tbh. 

I'm kinda thankful for it but I can't grow a beard no matter how much I want to :coffee:

I ******* love hairy guys though. Like wow hairy chest, armpits, arms, like wow wow :WAP:

33 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

No I'm mostly smooth but I like hairy guys and I know I would be jealous of your eyebrows :thing:

Well not every guy with great eyebrows are hairy

• Like 1

a bit, yes. i don’t shave anything except my beard. it’s too much work and i feel more comfortable. 

No. I have a bit of hair on my arms and legs but that's it. Altho I'm noticing the arm/leg hair is getting slightly longer as I age

yes :emofish:  I have to shave almost daily and even have hairs where 80% women dont have em.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.