Did The Lounge Die?

bunnyeyes

I remember loving going on this section to read through all the kiis. Did the roof and civics kill an atrl icon?ย :khalyan:

The Roof is barely used. :skull:ย 

ย 

And the Civics section was basically most of the traffic coming from The Lounge so yes.ย 
ย 

:clack:ย 

1 minute ago, Rogue said:

The Roof is barely used. :skull:ย 

ย 

And the Civics section was basically most of the traffic coming from The Lounge so yes.ย 
ย 

:clack:ย 

The issue is Roof threads donโ€™t feature on the front page even when logged inย 

:clack:

• Like 2

ATRL as a whole seems smaller these days. But that's also good! Easier to feel at ease when it's familiar faces aroundย :smile:

• Like 1

I miss when ATRL was poppin, the Lounge was the best place to find kiiis

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, IvyTower said:

The issue is Roof threads donโ€™t feature on the front page even when logged inย 

:clack:

Thatโ€™s the point I believe. Itโ€™s pretty much the back room of ATRL.ย 

All the threads are about death , depression , which of these 6 guys / places / objects would you pick , and what are you listening to now?!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

25 minutes ago, LCTV said:

All the threads are about death , depression , which of these 6 guys / places / objects would you pick , and what are you listening to now?!

More like, she turned into a gas?, Iโ€™m in love with my high school bully etcย :monkey:

The K-POP thread is thriving btw.

Get into Newjeans , IVE , (G)I-DLE , and the girl group pettiness

• Thanks 1

It does feel a bit neutered, yes.

1 hour ago, LCTV said:

The K-POP thread is thriving btw.

Get into Newjeans , IVE , (G)I-DLE , and the girl group pettiness

Itโ€™s mostly the same 3/4 users thirsting over their ugly male favs and spamming picturesย :rip:ย KTRL is awful

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

the issue with The Lounge is that everyone who made threads in that section, the mods took away their thread making privileges

ย 

i miss k$_dollarโ€™s threads where heโ€™d share a random historical fact and itโ€™d be completely made up and everyone would believe it :rip:ย trolling is needed on a forum yet in the lounge itโ€™s punished

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

yes, no @Pendulumย threads, no ratings

ย 

kiconn.png

• Haha 1

The creation of the Civics section killed The Lounge tbh

• Like 1

4 hours ago, May said:

the issue with The Lounge is that everyone who made threads in that section, the mods took away their thread making privileges

ย 

i miss k$_dollarโ€™s threads where heโ€™d share a random historical fact and itโ€™d be completely made up and everyone would believe it :rip:ย trolling is needed on a forum yet in the lounge itโ€™s punished

omg do you have a link to any? kiii

19 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

omg do you have a link to any? kiii

i think theyโ€™re all deleted but it was so funny, heโ€™d take normal everyday photos and photoshop them to look like old vintage photos then make up a horrific backstory to them :rip:ย it was only until like the 4th thread ppl started questioning the validityย :ahh:ย 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Take Me Apart said:

Itโ€™s mostly the same 3/4 users thirsting over their ugly male favs and spamming picturesย :rip:ย KTRL is awful

like we need a thread for the girlies only i dont wanna go in there and get jumpscared by those ugly menย 

yes. we need another " boiled as in turned into gas" moment

I feel The Lounge & Base are the most active areas but it's not as active as it used to be no..

I miss when YTT was super active too.ย 

21 hours ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Was it alive?ย 

It was thriving back in Classic ATRL and to a lesser extend in 2017-19.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.