Olivia W shades Taylor’s dating life

nostalgia

6 minutes ago, Bey'Knight said:

Maybe I’m being naive but i don’t think she’s shading Taylor, just that the attention currently on Travis would be redirected towards a greater purpose. 

That's what I got too

• Like 1

She should be the last person shading Taylor considering she cheated on her husband with HS :eatpopcorn:

However, i don't think it's a shade. She's emphasizing on Taylor's impact on society as other people have posted and people would've been more interested in climate change and etc. if Taylor dated a scientist. What shall Taylor do though? Save the planet by herself?

• Like 1

Eh, don't really care.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, superben said:

This is more of a drag on Taylor's carbon emission.

Not really. The tweet is about how Taylor brought so much attention and media to football by dating Travis, so they wish she was dating an activist so it would bring the same attention to something more important.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, lauren198 said:

That's what I got too

We got that too. Nobody is playing dumb here. But this as a joke falls on Taylor shoulders, implying that she(a human responsible for her life only) with the huge platform that she has, should be mandated, who to date, what to say, what to wear, where to go, seeing that everything she does is blown out of proportions. Hell even Travis's jacket from the first game she attended was sold out the next day just beacuse it had a 1989 thrown at it. Should've Taylor gone into the production of it and see if it was made in a sweatshop or not? 

• Like 5

11 hours ago, jezebelvictoria said:

I wonder how many men Taylor has dated. :bibliahh:Always has a new one lined up after she leaves one. 

She literally just came out of a 6+ years relationship. Just stop already with the sl*t-shaming, it's pathetic to see :rip:

she needs to fall out of love with virtue signaling x

9 hours ago, Trent W said:

I don’t think it’s shade, she’s just making a point on the impact Taylor has on society 

Literally this. It's really obvious. The internet loves calling everything 'shade'.

• Like 1

Taylor loves being rich so she would actively prevent herself from doing something like that by any means necessary lol.

It does give unhealthy. Has she even been single for a long period of time ever? 7 year relationship ends, she dates a racist and now in love with a football player. :/

On 10/7/2023 at 8:33 PM, sillycilla said:

It does give unhealthy. Has she even been single for a long period of time ever? 7 year relationship ends, she dates a racist and now in love with a football player. :/

It's better than having a dependency or because a status interest with a unfaithful one for more than 20 years.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Lol at Olivia trying to get attention after her flop movie. Dorry worry darlin', you sure did get 5 seconds of fame from this Taylor mention. pun intended x

ATRL once again hating on women for *checks notes* pretending to care about the environment on the internet. 

Wonder why we’re all so concerned about this grave sin all of a sudden…

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.