Olivia W shades Taylor’s dating life

nostalgia

Oliva Wilde seemingly bashed Taylor Swift’s new romance with Travis Kelce.

The “Don’t Worry Darling” director, 39, took to her Instagram Story Thursday to share a screenshot of a tweet that read, “I wish Taylor Swift was in love with a climate scientist.”

“Taylor would join her scientist at an end fossil fuels rally and the world would be saved,” she wrote, referencing the influence the “Cruel Summer” singer has on her fans.

https://pagesix.com/2023/10/06/olivia-wilde-shades-taylor-swift-and-travis-kelces-blossoming-romance/amp/

• Like 2

….. not to be rude but Olivia has her own platform and is (unless I’m mistaken) single. Instead of blasting other celebs for their relationships, why doesn’t she do something on her own to draw attention to climate change? Maybe she can date a scientist well versed in it. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

littlebodybigheart
26 minutes ago, jezebelvictoria said:

I wonder how many men Taylor has dated. :bibliahh:Always has a new one lined up after she leaves one. 

as she should :clap3:

32 minutes ago, jezebelvictoria said:

I wonder how many men Taylor has dated. :bibliahh:Always has a new one lined up after she leaves one. 

****-shaming, in 2023? Groundbreaking :rip:

• Like 3

it's cringe but i think it's not shading taylor so much as attempting to ~critique society in a smug way (i.e., people only care about vapid gossip and would only care about serious issues like climate change when a celebrity is involved)

• Thanks 1

Just now, teresaguidice said:

it's cringe but i think it's not shading taylor so much as attempting to ~critique society in a smug way (i.e., people only care about vapid gossip and would only care about serious issues like climate change when a celebrity is involved)

Yeah but olivia isn't the right messenger for this or did she forget how she was all over the news during her movie promo?  who stopped her from dating a climate scientist instead of styles to bring awareness to CC?

spacer.png

• Like 5

I don’t think it’s shade, she’s just making a point on the impact Taylor has on society 

Edited by Trent W
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, Headlock said:

****-shaming, in 2023? Groundbreaking :rip:

I’m a sl*t too. It’s just crazy she always has a new boyfriend. 

• Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, jezebelvictoria said:

It’s just crazy she always has a new boyfriend. 

As she should. 

• ATRL Moderator

I get that it can be annoying how much society cares about a celeb relationship rather than more important things, but these tweets are so cringe and make it sound like it's Taylor's doing.  

Like, Olivia...you have your own platform.  It's not Taylor's job to date people that will supposedly change the world.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• ATRL Moderator
8 minutes ago, jezebelvictoria said:

She just got out of a 6.5 year relationship, but go off!

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

And what about it?

Don't you have a purity cock ring to put on or something?

Why would you say something like that to a trans woman… 

VE3FDal.gif

it’s clear she’s saying that people would care more about climate change if Taylor dated someone who specializes in such. 

yet another example of ATRL trying to reign supreme on her so called lack of “impact” or influence. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, jezebelvictoria said:

You're a sl*t but nobody wants you like they do with Taylor. Not Taylor's fault she can have her pick if any men:gaycat5:

• Haha 1

The fact that she thinks she can shade anyone is laughable but ok.

4 hours ago, ICLDXU4HS said:

Why would you say something like that to a trans woman… 

VE3FDal.gif

And?

They can wear it as a purity nose ring for all I care, considering how much they want to stick their nose into other people's love life and try to police it in 2023.

Edited by Rep2000

Maybe I’m being naive but i don’t think she’s shading Taylor, just that the attention currently on Travis would be redirected towards a greater purpose. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.