Michael Myers #1 on Amazon's Top Horror DVD Sales Chart, Why?

Armani?

https://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-movies-TV-DVD-Blu-ray/zgbs/movies-tv/2959106011/ref=zg_bs_pg_1_movies-tv?_encoding=UTF8&pg=1

Only the King of Halloween raking in them sales, who's doing it like him?:clap3:

#1 Halloween (Original 1978)

#3 Friday The 13th Collection 1-8

#5 Saw Collection 1-8

#8 Halloween Ends

#9 Chucky(Child's Play) 1-7 Collection 

#10 Halloween 1-3 Collection 

#11 Scream 6

#12 It Chapter 2

#13 Scream 5

#17 Nightmare On Elm Street Collection 1-7

#18 Halloween Kills

#19 Scream Collection 1-6

#21 Halloween 2 & 3 

#22 Halloween 2 Original

#25 The Nun 5

#28 Scream 1 - 3 Collection 

#32 The Conjuring 1-7 Collection 

#43 Megan

#46 Scream 4

#49 Halloween 2018

#57 The Conjuring 1-3 Collection 

#62 Hellraiser 1 - 6 Collection 

#68 Chucky Season 1

#81 The Nun/Annabelle 1-4 Collection 

#89 Chucky Season 2

halloween-1978.gif

Most popular movie out of the recent ones

+his movie named "Halloween" gives him anadvantage for people looking to get spooky on ..Halloween

the most impressive one is Friday The 13th being 3rd - yet hasn't had a recent movie

and overall has had really bad luck (ironic given the name)

• Thumbs Down 1

The original madame of horror Jaime Lee Curtis stomping on necks :clap3:

A bunch of degenerate perverts supporting that dusty, old, janitor. The Trump of Halloween. Probably the same people buying Morgan Wallen’s album.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Michael an industry plant, Jason slays organically :clap3:

• Thumbs Down 1

JAWson and Jigfad rounding up the top three :ahh: 

What a list

33 minutes ago, Cheers said:

A bunch of degenerate perverts supporting that dusty, old, janitor. The Trump of Halloween. Probably the same people buying Morgan Wallen’s album.

We all know that’s Leatherface from The Texas Chainsaw Box Office Massacre franchise. 

OP: October is Michael’s month 

spacer.png

• Like 1

Halloween is the blueprint. lot of the things that came after wouldn’t exist without it’s impact.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

We STAN daddy Michael :clap3: others can stay pressed

I'm terribly sorry, I appear to be lost, would you be able to point me to where "The Blob" features on this list?

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, lacy said:

I'm terribly sorry, I appear to be lost, would you be able to point me to where "The Blob" features on this list?

spacer.png

I’m sorry, what my other fave The Blob has to do with this? We are talking about daddy Michael sweetie and his huge….. impact on REVIVAL of DVDs 📀 

2 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

I’m sorry, what my other fave The Blob has to do with this? We are talking about daddy Michael sweetie and his huge….. impact on REVIVAL of DVDs 📀 

Well all the major horror icons seem to be getting listed; and you've been telling us the blob is up to this same standard, so obviously he must be up there, I'd be much appreciated if you could point me to his placement on this list :foxaylove3:

5 minutes ago, lacy said:

Well all the major horror icons seem to be getting listed; and you've been telling us the blob is up to this same standard, so obviously he must be up there, I'd be much appreciated if you could point me to his placement on this list :foxaylove3:

It’s interesting how Blob is on your mind yet it wasn’t mentioned in this thread once. The obsession…

Edited by stupidjock

16 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

It’s interesting how Blob is on your mind yet it wasn’t mentioned in this thread once. The obsession…

What can i say! It's a mix of your daily blob threads and that ass in ur pfp grabbing my eye :gaycatx:

Legend M has THREE movies in the top 10. No wonder one particular fandom is so pressed at his LONGEVITY and IMPACT. They wouldn't exist in the first place without King Myers. 

Edited by Life Savers

Because Daddy is a living legend!

snSpWnF.jpg

• Like 1

16 hours ago, stupidjock said:

At least it's on someone's mind 

2 hours ago, Armani? said:

1 person :laugh:

3 hours ago, Armani? said:

It’s on the mind of us who care about quality versus being the McDonald’s of horror movies.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.