Katamari

?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Disclosure
    • Avicii
    • David Guetta
    • Both kings

These two are arguably the most acclaimed out of the mainstream dj acts and maybe the biggest album sellers but which of the two served more quality with their discog :giraffe:

im on mobile so op will be updated later 

Disclosure_-_Settle.png
Avicii_-_True_%28Album%29.png
Edited by Katamari

Street Dancer samples the same song as this electro masterpiece:

Back to OP: I have to admit I have not checked Disclosure out much outside of Settle...

Avicii 

Disclosure for this song. Do you hear that house?

I love how hopeful, inspiring and euphoric Avicii's music is. Music hits much differently when it makes you want to cry tears of joy, and that's what Avicii's music has always done for me. I just love his sound.

• Thanks 1

Disclosure sweetie...

i never found the appeal for Avicii's music, his music sounds like the 'indie' version of generic EDM DJ like David Guetta and Calvin Harris if that makes sense 

while Disclosure's music is literally my cup of coffee, just like Kaytranada they do the perfect house music sounds, even to their more experimental project like Ecstasy 

Disclosure better albums and are one of the more consistent house acts lately even if not consistently exciting for me. Levels CLEARED.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.