Which group will reunite first: Fifth Harmony or Little Mix ?

reymiu

Which group will reunite first: Fifth Harmony or Little Mix  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Vote here

Little Mix simply because there is demand for them to return. 

• Thumbs Down 1

Fifth Harmony simply because they don’t hate each other anymore.

• Thumbs Down 1

i honestly think FH's going to reunite first... simply because they all flop in their solo careers now :rip:

Edited by reymiu
  • Like 1

I voted for none. Little Mix just went solo. They probably won't reunite for a while. Also I don't really think either groups are on such great terms with each other to want a reunion.

Ally just reconnected with Dinah this year after posting a video clip of just herself on their 10 year anniversary last year. We have no idea where she stands with the other members. Normani hasn't liked a post of hers on ig in years :deadbanana:. Even though Little Mix is being cordial, it's sort of a big deal that one members keeps missing another member's huge life moments.

Little Mix’s solo careers are just starting out, and Ally already said some sort of 5H reunion is happening, so most likely 5H.

• Thumbs Down 1

25 minutes ago, reymiu said:

i honestly think FH's going to reunite first... simply because they all flop in their solo careers now :rip:

Seems likely since Norman won't release music solo

6 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Little Mix’s solo careers are just starting out, and Ally already said some sort of 5H reunion is happening, so most likely 5H.

Ally’s been saying this for years 

It’s way to early for this at least have the balls to properly flop as a solo act before doing this. Then again this may be their chance to wrap up whatever they owe their contract  and can fully moove onz 

41 minutes ago, remming said:

cordial, it's sort of a big deal that one members keeps missing another member's huge life moments.

What do you mean? All the girls were at Leigh single release party. 

14 minutes ago, Power love said:

What do you mean? All the girls were at Leigh single release party. 

Leigh Anne had a bachelorette party and a wedding too and Perrie was not at either. Most people who have friends show up for big moments like that. I did write that they were cordial. 

2 minutes ago, remming said:

Leigh Anne had a bachelorette party and a wedding too and Perrie was not at either

Perrie was pregnant & she’s high risk along with they just broke up. I’m sure she was exhausted. Leigh already stated that all the girls are excited for her & they keep in touch.

Well not Jesy of course.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JonginBey said:

Ally already admitted that was nothing 

3 minutes ago, Power love said:

Perrie was pregnant & she’s high risk along with they just broke up. I’m sure she was exhausted. Leigh already stated that all the girls are excited for her & they keep in touch.

Well not Jesy of course.

I think that when you're in a group you have to play nice for fans for as long as possible. I believe they are cordial but no I don't buy into their besties thing. It's fine if you want to believe that though. i was just posting and answering the question. 

I feel like Fifth Harmony will reunite first because all of them flopped hard and may need some money. Little Mix has yet to flop individually. 

1 hour ago, GloryDays said:

I feel like Fifth Harmony will reunite first because all of them flopped hard and may need some money. Little Mix has yet to flop individually. 

Exactly !

3 hours ago, Hallad173 said:

Fifth Harmony simply because they don’t hate each other anymore.

The three remaining members of Little Mix have no beef with each other so that wouldn’t be a problem.

do you really think there's a demand for girl groups with 30plus-year-old members..  :rip: Maybe a reunion performance for some nostalgia.. But not for an entire new album.. 

12 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

Who cares when SUGABABES 1.0 are back in full force?!?

We want Heidi too though.

Personally also rooting for a Girls Aloud comeback, though it's probably never going to happen.

9 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

do you really think there's a demand for girl groups with 30plus-year-old members..  :rip: Maybe a reunion performance for some nostalgia.. But not for an entire new album.. 

Besides Ally (who just turned 30), no one in Fifth Harmony is above 30. They're all 26 or 27, which is still very young.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.