Top Posters In This Topic

• popularmoonlight

• jdanton2

• nooniebao

• shelven

Top Posters In This Topic

does Normani know about this reunion 

1 hour ago, nooniebao said:

She’s teased a reunion several times and nothing’s materialized. I’ll believe it when I see it.

earlier this year she teased something  that some speculated sounded like a reunion . however it was a reunion with the a&r guy that worked with 5H. this actually sounds more legit.

59 minutes ago, Spark said:

They would all benefit from it in a way, but it's sad that Normani wasn't able to even get an album out before we got to this point. 

I dont think Camila really would 

26 minutes ago, ForgottenSoul said:

I dont think Camila really would 

I doubt any of them would be down for this specially Lauren, Normani OR Camila :deadbanana2:  

2 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

I doubt any of them would be down for this specially Lauren, Normani OR Camila :deadbanana2:  

I do believe they owe one more project under Epic. My prediction is a cute little christmas EP?

I would be PERPLEXED. They really need it, though. All solo hype is gone, so they can do their group work on a label and their solo work on their own, but evenly

• Like 1

when they go from flopping as a group to flopping solo to flopping as a group again :clap3:

3 minutes ago, LastGreatBloodline said:

when they go from flopping as a group to flopping solo to flopping as a group again :clap3:

i didn’t know multiple top 10 albums pre streaming era was considering flopping 

Was Fifth Harmony big in the US?! Would people be excited for a reunion?

They had exactly two charting songs here in germany and only one went top 10. 

I dont know if Camilla would even if she should see the writing on the wall…

and normani, chile….

24 minutes ago, dominickmcintee said:

I do believe they owe one more project under Epic. My prediction is a cute little christmas EP?

i think i saw that mentioned before and that would be a good reason to do a  mini reunion.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

Ally said this in  2020.

Oh the Christmas EP is coming 

well scientists said that there's more tragedy coming to the humanity so maybe this is one of them idk

With or without CACA?

Okay but like... does anyone honestly want this? Do their former fans even want it? :deadbanana4: Like I was probably one of the Top 5 biggest 5H stans on this site when they were still active, and I have absolutely no desire for them to come back when they all basically hated their time inside the group :rip:

Anyways, it's very likely none of this even matters because Ally's probably either flat-out lying or being purposely misleading and the "comeback" will end up being them being in a TV commercial together or something.

• Like 2

I’m only interested in camila, Lauren, Normani. I don’t see any of them agreeing to a reunion, nor do I think there’s a strong hunger for one. 

15 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

Ally says no official reunion happening.

Why is she like this LMAOOOOOOOOOO

The Color Game 8 UwU | .......AND THE WINNER IS ????? - Page 270 - Games -  ATRL

Not the girls in their group chat calling Ally out telling her to say she was lying :ahh: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.