• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• popularmoonlight

• jdanton2

• nooniebao

• shelven

Top Posters In This Topic

She’s teased a reunion several times and nothing’s materialized. I’ll believe it when I see it.

• Haha 2

they would ALL benefit from it surely not 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

They would all benefit from it in a way, but it's sad that Normani wasn't able to even get an album out before we got to this point. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

The fact that none of the girls have an album out :rip: (minus Camila but I'm talking about the status of the group during the final album)

with the right song they would have a hit 

they should do it. their biggest problem was creative freedom and excessive promo in small places everytime (tiring), if they're able to get a reuinion with that fixed... do it!!! they're all flopping anyway 

and oh, Camila would benefit from a reunion too! but she's under a new contract with Interscope and still has cards to play so she won't do it, that's a fact. But it would benefit her too, i could see a Camila album after a fifth harmony album being bigger than a new one without. Not happening tho, excited for the other girls! Hopefully it's true. 

Edited by Selegend

16 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

She’s teased a reunion several times and nothing’s materialized. I’ll believe it when I see it.

Really? This is the first I've seen (from what I remember), but considering she just put out a new single, you could be right :laugh:

8 minutes ago, conquxror said:

be honest y’all do we really want that???

I know I don't lmao

I mean it would be good for them i guess but still too early for that?

15 minutes ago, conquxror said:

if they bring QUALITY, sure...but they aren't known for that as a group.

She’s weird how she does this every single time she has something to promote. It’s the way she keeps screwing over her fans. 

I have a strong feeling her next single will bomb because of this

None of them have been doing anything with their solo careers I feel like at this point even the racist one would be okay with a reunion :thing:

20 minutes ago, conquxror said:

If they serve us bops like WFH, I Lied, Angel and Lonely Night then absolutely. There is a huge hole in the music industry currently for a messy girl group who serves bops and kiis 

ally-brooke-fifth-harmony.gif

• Thanks 5

8 minutes ago, 50thStateofMind said:

if they bring QUALITY, sure...but they aren't known for that as a group.

their last album is great tbh.... 'Down' as a lead single ruined everthing. 

7/27 and Reflection just has some high highs, but self-titled is a great album as a whole! 

2 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

If they serve us bops like WFH, I Lied, Angel and Lonely Night then absolutely. There is a huge hole in the music industry currently for a messy girl group who serves bops and kiis 

ally-brooke-fifth-harmony.gif

exactlyyy

22 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

Really? This is the first I've seen (from what I remember), but considering she just put out a new single, you could be right :laugh:

Every time she has a new song out, she teased a reunion. The other girls never interact or acknowledge the teases either. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.