iCarly Reboot Canceled After Three Seasons at Paramount+

Gui Blackout

after that cliffhanger? a travesty ugh!

Welp

Paramount+ is in shambles, this is probably moreso due to their own troubles rather than the show perhaps not meeting expectations. 

• Like 1

iCarly is literally the only reason I’ve had a subscription for years :rip: Time to cancel.

After I watch some movies and Victorious, I’m canceling my Paramount+. I barely use it anyway.

Edited by americanlife

I didn't even know they had 3 seasons already but isn't this like one of the most popular shows on that service...? I wonder how much longer it can survive nnn

I tried watching it when the show premiered and tbh, I couldn't get into it. It seemed like it was in an awkward place where it was trying to be more adult but still had the childish tone and sense of humor of the original show.

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

I’m livid. This is so upsetting. I don’t understand how a multi-cam sit-com from an existing IP would get cancelled :rip:It’s cheaper to make than hour long dramas and single cam comedies and it has a built in fanbase. This just doesn’t make sense. 

I loved iCarly (I was there for the premiere back in 2007) but I can see why it was canceled. You can’t re-create the 2000’s & early 2010’s charm that it had.

Who was even watching this. Mess at most reboots ending up cancelled

spacer.png

• Haha 1

F*ck Paramount Plus tbh :biblionana:

The first couple of episodes were cute but there was really no motivation to watch past that :cm: 

1 hour ago, Hey Dude said:

Paramount+ is in shambles, this is probably moreso due to their own troubles rather than the show perhaps not meeting expectations. 

I get the pillars of tv (ABC,NBC,Fox,CBS,Cw) want their own subscription platforms but not there are just way too many :deadbanana2: 

paramount does have a lot of classic movies tho don’t they have the entire MGM lineup and I love Lucy on there :redface:

Now what other new content does Paramount Plus even have to think canceling this show is a good idea? I genuinely don’t think they have any other comedies left atp :rip:

This and Peacock are such useless streaming services.

Does Paramount+ have any long running shows? They all seem to only last 1,2 seasons. :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.