Bugs emergency: It's everywhere in Paris

Cloröx

Not the Paris vs London argument in this thread :rip:  You guys can make a stan war out of anything...

OT: God I hope they sort this out soon, must be awful for people who are just trying to commute and there's ******* bed bugs on the trains :rip:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stankonia

• Outlaws

• Attitude

• brraap

But who's your avi @Cloröx

-

I've had a bed bug situation before and I could not sleep :skull: i cant imagine it being everywhere i go

• Haha 1

Time for Europeans to prove that they’re better than Americans like they all say and take action. If France pulls a Trump and ignores the problem so that it spreads, I don’t wanna hear it

I had to Google what the hell were bed bugs and then I googled if we had those mfckers in Brazil. 

It turns out we do, in the south, because of the HUGE INFLUX OF EUROPEAN IMMIGRANTS. 

European people, why the hell do y'all refuse to take showers???? Is it that difficult? I still remember the STANK from France in general. 

Edited by Badgalbriel
  • Haha 8
  • Thumbs Down 6

Oh, someone from France got mad at the comment above. Why would they get mad when it's literally factually true? 

• Haha 4

Disgusteng Scottish GIF - Disgusteng Scottish Disgusting GIFs

• Haha 2

I had bed bugs when I was in Sharm El Sheikh last May (mind you it was a 5 stars resort) and it was a literal nightmare. Hope they sort that out and it doesn’t spread :mazen:

Eek. Hopefully it doesn’t spread internationally, especially NYC, which always gets new things first in the US. There are a lot of French people here

4 minutes ago, sh0ckw4ves said:

do you really think it started because of this guy in Paris growing a bedbug farm and then posting about it :deadbanana2:

https://jvarchive-com.translate.goog/forums/42-51-72914865-1-0-1-0-je-commence-un-elevage-de-punaises-de-lit?_x_tr_sl=fr&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=fr&_x_tr_pto=wapp 

I wouldn't be surprised. Seems like they've always been an issue, but it's gotten worse over the last couple of months. 

Imagine if this "inspires" copycats. :deadbanana2:

Paris and London girls fighting when both places look like a dump or an nuclear bomb went off in certain areas :bibliahh:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Stankonia said:

I have no idea but I think people are noticing them more now that it's become big news, they've been here for a while.

I've heard that some scientists think the fist boom happened when the soccer world cup took place in France in 1998 because of all the tourists from different countries. So get ready for the Olympic games y'all cuz it will be your turn soon! :foxaylove3:

Some also suspect that the recent boom might have to do with a malicious act from an guy who made a thread on the french equivalent of 4chan (far-right cesspool) about raising a colony of bed bugs with the intention of releasing them. :deadbanana:

not colonizing france blaming other countries for their problems 

also that guy intentionally releasing bed bugs is kind of hot like yas alpha king infest everyones' houses w/ ur nasty bed bugs

Cloröx

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Badgalbriel said:

I had to Google what the hell were bed bugs and then I googled if we had those mfckers in Brazil. 

It turns out we do, in the south, because of the HUGE INFLUX OF EUROPEAN IMMIGRANTS. 

European people, why the hell do y'all refuse to take showers???? Is it that difficult? I still remember the STANK from France in general. 

Bed bugs are not really from being dirty. You can still get them if you are spotless. They won’t just die if you have a clean place lol 

• Like 1

I always wear headset when I sleep for like 5 years now. I turn it off, scared of small cockroach or sumn...

3 hours ago, MoonGoodandHappy said:

newFile-3.jpg?width=1200&auto=webp&quali

Paris :

this photo is from the 70s lol. There is a big poster of the horror movie Damien 

Edited by vale9001
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Stankonia said:

Not you saying this with a Tove Lo and her usual greasy hair avi

She def could use some more showers

tovendfl50.thumb.gif.73acd72a791c6683a26

Oh, dear, at least I posted a real issue

Aubrey O'Day responds to haters, shares new pic with Jesus - Page 2 -  Celebria - ATRL

anyway, I was jk but I hit a nerve here

• Haha 1

Is this outbreak related to the one in Mexico City?

The perfect song for this situation, 

On 10/4/2023 at 7:33 AM, sh0ckw4ves said:

do you really think it started because of this guy in Paris growing a bedbug farm and then posting about it :deadbanana2:

https://jvarchive-com.translate.goog/forums/42-51-72914865-1-0-1-0-je-commence-un-elevage-de-punaises-de-lit?_x_tr_sl=fr&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=fr&_x_tr_pto=wapp 

Can one of you baguettes please report this thread to the police :redface: 

they need to place a travel ban from all of France STAT! what is this mess! fix it :biblionana:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.