Speaker of the House πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Megathread: Election Denier Mike Johnson is elected Speaker

Sergi91

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermillion

• FameFatale

• Bears01

• If U Seek Amy

3 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

He’s been defeated once and for all lololol what a ******* MESS

The secret ballot was killer too :rip:Β  I think the reporting say like 80 yes votes and 110 no votesΒ 

3 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

The secret ballot was killer too :rip:Β  I think the reporting say like 80 yes votes and 110 no votesΒ 

He was literally the worst option of anyone, other than someone who never even had a snowballs chance in hell of getting like 20 votes like MTG or Lauren Boebert.Β 
Β 

Im so relieved. Monday I was certain this man would be 3rd in line to the presidencyΒ 

• Like 1

Β 

Anyone who’s not a Trump sycophant will be attacked by RW media. It’s difficult to see any possible path forward…

1 hour ago, FameFatale said:

Β 

Β 

Well, Emmer seems to be the best bet for demsΒ :giraffe:

At this point… I’m sure they want chaos and the government not functioning. There is something else going on behind the scenes :rip:Β 

Β 

what a wild ride

Β 

Β 

Β 

1 hour ago, FameFatale said:

At this point… I’m sure they want chaos and the government not functioning. There is something else going on behind the scenes :rip:Β 

Β 

what a wild ride

Β 

Β 

Β 

Dems need to honestly support Emmer and get the house working again. I don't see them getting much of a better deal based on his track record without just leaving it shut down. Like I get Dems want Jeffries but it isn't happening and this is a decent compromise if they must just so we don't literally do nothing in the House

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, If U Seek Amy said:

Dems need to honestly support Emmer and get the house working again. I don't see them getting much of a better deal based on his track record without just leaving it shut down. Like I get Dems want Jeffries but it isn't happening and this is a decent compromise if they must just so we don't literally do nothing in the House

About that:Β 

Β 

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, If U Seek Amy said:

Not this already aging like milkΒ :hoetenks:

• Haha 4

37 minutes ago, If U Seek Amy said:

Meh. The longer it takes for us to get a Congress back together, the longer it'll take for Genocide Joe to enthusiastically fund a genocide. I'm not losing sleep over this. :sistrens:Β 

The fact it is feasibly looking like we are going to spend the rest of this house term without a functioning House is insane. I honestly am beginning to see no path forward for Republicans as they just refuse to negotiate at all on any side. Regardless of what happens with the Senate or Biden they are going to get OBLITERATED in 2024 if that happens

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.