AG7: Full RnB or Full Pop?

barbiegrande

Which direction?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. AG7

• Lean into RnB
    • She needs pop to get hits

barbiegrande

I go back and forth . It’s probably in her best interest to make bops, but she just pulls off the rnb landscape so well

SZA did numbers with a full RnB sound, but it’s thought to say if it would connect with Ariana’s international market

spacer.pngShe can sing anything :WAP:

Edited by Gagaqueen

hopefully it's just one of the 2, the pop songs kinda ruin sweetener's flow and cohesiveness 

90s/early 00 R&B. Basically the last half of positions but more fleshed out and less half baked

• Like 1

R&B, which will naturally have popish elements to it bc it’s her but her R&B voice is untouchable

• Like 1

We’re tired of her dabbling into rnb she needs to really dive into it now. Positions was a great album but the next step for AG7 should be full on rnb.

Pop is tired.

• Like 1

I want some full GROWN R&B. :jonny5:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lorenzo22 said:

hopefully it's just one of the 2, the pop songs kinda ruin sweetener's flow and cohesiveness 

Those were the only good songs of sweetener. Pharrell really dropped the ball on that album. He’s had MUCH better production than that. Only good song he did was rem and even that sounded better with Beyoncé 

idk but I want her on a song like "popular" by the weeknd

• Like 1

90's house infused with rnb

get kelela on that basement

A solid R&B album. With this little hiatus she's taking, it would be great for her to mature her sound a bit and come out with some progressive R&B—even if it's a little pop-leaning.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.