Jung Kook - 'GOLDEN'

kyliefever2002

7 hours ago, Saint James said:

i really appreciate that JK didn’t take credit for any of these songs 

any other male on a pop album like this would unfairly have their name listed despite doing nothing 

That's one of my main kinks in Kpop... the credits are always brutally honest :WAP: no pretentious artistry etc!

Edited by Post Malone

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sez

• Frozen99

• kyliefever2002

• inmymendes

He wrote ZERO songs on this and did no production? :bibliahh: Why is he even considered an artist at this point. Ridiculous

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

5 minutes ago, houdini said:

He wrote ZERO songs on this and did no production? :bibliahh: Why is he even considered an artist at this point. Ridiculous

Neither does #that certain artist, ATRL user Houdini :deadbanana4:

OT Halfway listening rn and Yes Or No is my fave new song so far, Standing Next To You was kinda too artistique at first listen

Standing Next to You is kinda boring :noparty:

Listening to the album rn. Pretty much sounds like a typical US male artist album nnn

On 11/3/2023 at 9:02 AM, houdini said:

I would say this is unacceptable had this been any other artist but English isn’t his primary language…

So he has to trust other people even if it’s badly written it’s not really his fault. :michael:

Edited by CristianGarcia

On 11/3/2023 at 2:08 PM, Post Malone said:

OT Halfway listening rn and Yes Or No is my fave new song so far, Standing Next To You was kinda too artistique at first listen

that's honestly the only song i really like besides the first two singles :sad: 

really disappointed by this, the singles looked very promising but the whole project is just so generic and not like ava max where it's catchy kinda bad-it's-good, this is just bland.

i'll give it a few more listens but yeah.

why did an ARMY ask him if he was top or bottom I dont think he understands the question :rip:

Edited by I Melt Away
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.