Do you think Drake will delay album again cause of 'Slime You Out' underperformance?

Sweetestsecret

He has 3 chances this month to drop or he’ll be blocked from #1 :allears:

It’s funny how the charts are so broken that this song is a literal #1 yet it’s still a big enough flop to wonder if the album is getting delayed 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Pheromosa said:

He has 3 chances this month to drop or he’ll be blocked from #1 :allears:

1 minute ago, Steve Johnson said:

Yus. He will go against Taylor and block 1989 TV. 

I don't think Drake and his teams are dumb enough to go up against Taylor. He even postponed his last album after seeing the level of Midnights' smashery. 

I don't see him moving his release date but you never know.

3 minutes ago, Aaron said:

It’s funny how the charts are so broken that this song is a literal #1 yet it’s still a big enough flop to wonder if the album is getting delayed 

Morgan blocking songs left n right during summer was a good thing after all. 

I'd love to see his ass get further dragged down by releasing alongside 1989 TV. Its guaranteed that album will debut at least at 1M. He's nowhere near that. 'SLVT!' will probably also be a hotshot #1 debut.

Well obviously, he released Slime You Out hoping it'd smash :rip: The album is coming and people will tune in, don't you worry :heart:

I'm actually surprised people still listen to Drake. He's old and extra ugly now.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

he should just put it out and get it done with!

ff14d15efa98d75228bbdaaf6efae8e1.gif

...and I'm not talking about the album... 😉😜😏

Yes

He's going to release another macho bop with his rappers bros and get a "hit" and then release 

Probably a month after taylor :gaycat5:

Edited by Johnny Jacobs

52 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Yes

He's going to release another macho bop with his rappers bros and get a "hit" and then release 

Probably a month after taylor :gaycat5:

When she doesn't announce Reputation TV 

He got the #1, I doubt he cares how it’s doing after

if the release date changes, it will be because he is still working on it (his own words this evening at Lil Yachty's Toronto show), not because of the alleged underperformance of a song that was very obviously never meant to smash in the first place.

some of these comments are the definition of inane.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.