Loki S2 gets Positive Reviews, MCU return to Form

Gorjesspazze9

The critically Acclaimed Series returns this week and garners positive first reactions. The 90% Positive critical and Audience Scored, Emmy nominated MCU juggernaut is already gaining traction and glowing reviews for its new Season. Majority of reactions praise the Cast & Cinematography for the first 4 episodes 
:loki:
Will Loki save the Multiverse Mess and have a 2nd Smash hit season? Outlets are saying Tom Hiddelston has done it again

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Like 1

I mean, the trailer was incredible and the first season was great (until the ending). I'm ready. 

• Like 1

Marvel usually is at first. Doctor Strange 2 teas.

• Like 1

I’m really excited for the rest of Phase 5, especially for Thunderbolts, Deadpool 3 and Blade. 

• Like 1

Grace calling Loki HBO level:wanda:

loved the beginning of season 1 but as with most Disney shows, they couldn't keep me engaged beyond that. finale was  a mess.

• Thanks 1

Yawn, how many times is the MCU going to return to form only to fall off again? I'll reserve judgement until I see it but even if it's amazing, it's not enough to undo the damage of the last 2 years :rip:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Miles. said:

Nene Leakes GIF - Nene Leakes Keep - Discover & Share GIFs

Loki S2 has a 81% RT score and rising, and it don’t come out until Thursday. 90% audience score incoming too :wanda:Marvel just won’t go away

22 hours ago, DockDock said:

well Loki 1 was so good. i wish for a wandavision 2 but yeah

Agatha is close enough, hopefully it will lead into more Wanda at the end. i hate Wiccan’s casting though.

Loki currently has a certified Fresh 84% RT score!

:loki:Tonight Marvel returns at 9pm

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.