Moyka - 'Movies, Cars & Heartbreak'

computer.boy

Sophomore album from the norwegian singer, songwriter & producer, out October 20th.

spacer.png

Tracklist:

01. Action
02. Nobody
03. Rear View
04. Perfect Movie Scene
05. Never Say Sorry
06. Lonely
07. Already Gone
08. Would You Be Mine?
09. Don't Turn Around
10. The End

Singles:

Spoiler

Edited by computer.boy

"Movies, Cars & Heartbreak is an album about those movie-like moments where life freezes for just a second, where you felt more alive than ever, filled with laughter and euphoria. Or that contrary moment in the car where you didn’t know if you were ready to open the door and leave for the last time. It’s about those moments where you feel so alone in a world that seems so enormous, trying to navigate what seems like a never-ending highway of emotions. It’s about going fast and falling hard, daring to believe in love and celebrate emotions that make us who we are. This album is for the brokenhearted, the thrill-seekers and party-people – and for those who love to dance and cry at the same time."

Edited by computer.boy

FINALLY! :clap3:

She’s been stomping with the singles. Surprised she isn’t getting more attention here, but then again… :bird:

This could be a top pop album of the year

Edited by Obsession

Oh, "Never Say Sorry / Lonely / Would You Be Mine?" are really good, my only skip would be "Already Gone", the lyrics are nice tho.

Nice record overall, although I feel it's a little bit short (8 tracks + Intro / Outro). The production is also pretty neat.

Top three:

- Rear View.

- Don't Turn Around.

- Never Say Sorry / Lonely.

• Like 1

Rear View is good, the rest is bland. Sorry ms. Moyka, you will never be famous 

Edited by original_lifeline

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

"As Long As You're Here" (from her debut album "The Revelations of Love") was featured in the last season of "Young Royals", this is huge for her!  :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.