I Wanna Be Yours by Arctic Monkeys reaches new peak on Global Spotify - #12

Nefertiti0

#12 on Global Spotify with 2,714,545 streams on October 1

The absolute legs this song has gotten from TikTok :eek:

i wonder why they've never made this a single :deadbanana2: anyways, make No.1 Party Anthem and Perfect Sense viral next please.

Edited by truthteller

TikTok really said: bring back #indievibes 😪🕶🩸🫦💄🔒🚬

AM is such a juggernaut on streaming. 3 songs doing 1M+ daily, album approaching 8B and still doing 7-8M daily :deadbanana: 

Isnt this album track already well over 1 billion streams? :deadbanana4:

6 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

Isnt this album track already well over 1 billion streams? :deadbanana4:

almost 1.5b now. last october it had 600m.

I don’t understand the appeal for this band. Are these also the sweater weather people? I heard that song for the first time on the radio the other day and really did not understand why it’s become such a streaming staple 

• Thumbs Down 2

4 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

I don’t understand the appeal for this band. Are these also the sweater weather people? I heard that song for the first time on the radio the other day and really did not understand why it’s become such a streaming staple 

Not even the same band. Ew :biblio:

• Like 2

i just know the continued success of this album keeps alex up at night and I'm happy about that. end that lounge singer :clap3: 

• Haha 1

This song is never going to die and honestly I’m here for it. An absolute banger.

no but fr every pretentious indie band should dabble in a sell-out era coz this is hella lucrative, show us your poppy side and gp WILL stay streaming 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.