• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ImpressMeMuch

• Queen.

• Click Clack

• Mornings

It's just funny to me how he ALWAYS has something negative to say about female artists but never has balls to say anything about any of the male artists. Mental illness i fear...

Edited by BOOM!
  • Like 1

Not calling a fact about the industry a think piece and conspiracy lol :rogue:

anyway yeah fk Kanye 

Isn't this the same man who could relate to Hitler? If I was a Barb this would be the last person I'd post to try and discredit anyone

The african American community been tired of her cosplaying. So glad people are speaking out and supporting her less. 

AND this coming from a person that was in a song with her :rip: yall don't see the writings clearly on the wall? :deadbanana4:

Edited by Afterglow

1 hour ago, Electric Youth said:

He is mad that Hot S*** flopped :deadbanana:

honey this is from 2018

• Like 1

he was probably talking to Azealia. they used to Kii all the time about everyone, and shes always upset cause he never put her on, but just took her talking points. 

and

I need to see some proof of these "phase out" attempts or whatever contracts people are signing. And Nickis lyrics don't count.

1 hour ago, Mornings said:

I need to see some proof of these "phase out" attempts or whatever contracts people are signing. And Nickis lyrics don't count.

Both Cupcakke & Lady Leshurr have openly spoken about turning down Atlantic deals due to clauses/advances that specify starting a “beef” with Nicki Minaj. 

L&HH cast member Jessie Woo has also commented about it. 

The fakery. 

It’s a business strategy to “beef” with Nicki Minaj. I don’t think it requires a leap of logic, we’ve seen it play out several times now. 

Edited by FOCK
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, FOCK said:

Both Cupcakke & Lady Leshurr have openly spoken about turning down Atlantic deals due to clauses/advances that specify starting a “beef” with Nicki Minaj. 

The fakery. 

It’s a business strategy to “beef” with Nicki Minaj. I don’t think it requires a leap of logic, we’ve seen it play out several times now. 

Come thru receipts! 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, BOOM! said:

It's just funny to me how he ALWAYS has something negative to say about female artists but never has balls to say anything about any of the male artists. Mental illness i fear...

He dissed Nas in a similar video to this.

we know he has some M problems, like can we leave him in 2019 already

4 hours ago, FOCK said:

The fakery. 

CLOCK them fock!

Not Kanye West of all people calling someone ignorant. :skull:

I swear, the way this man completely lost the plot somewhere around 2013 is something that will go down in history. 

15 hours ago, Electric Youth said:

He is mad that Hot S*** flopped :deadbanana:

why would that anger him? did you hear his verse? 

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Queen. said:

Come thru receipts! 

receipts provided and they disappear

nicki-minaj-awkward.gif 

Right message wrong messenger. Drake or Jay Z saying something like this would be better 

Edited by Blaziken

Nicki's fans supporting him :ahh:

But once again, not surprised at their behaviour, i mean even their own damn Nicki called them aka her fans, dumb **** :ahh:

39 minutes ago, newaespa said:

But once again, not surprised at their behaviour, i mean even their own damn Nicki called them aka her fans, dumb **** :ahh:

Girl someone posting in here does not mean they support that fked up man 

45 minutes ago, newaespa said:

Nicki fans actually kinda despise his insecure a** 

Isn’t it common knowledge that Atlantic signed Cardi with the main intention of her starting beef with Nicki to create competition? People saying Kanye is crazy so his comments don’t matter while ignoring the interviews from several other female rappers that have said the same about Atlantic? You can’t just choose the position that you want to believe because it fits your narrative 

BG when faced with receipts

Edited by ImpressMeMuch

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.