Kanye West drags Cardi B

Queen.

2 hours ago, Dreajae said:

They can say what they want, Cardi didn't break through with a rapper who was nearly as big as Wayne.

Nicki and Wayne fell out multiple times over disagreements over her early career moves. He was against her wanting to continue to play venues & clubs around the USA & strengthen her base, and she chose to break ties and do it her way, until he conceded & came running back as rival label offers came pouring in. 

2 hours ago, Dreajae said:

She garnered popularity off LHH and Bodak Yellow took off on its own. 

Cardi had a reality show platform & multimillion dollar backing of an established label & access to writers, without which she would’ve remained a momentary, local meme, hopping on instagram live from her toilet seat & Offset would’ve still been shooting his shot in Nicki’s comments section. 

Bodak Yellow had DJs, stations & social media ads payed off in a “do it for the culture” campaign & now, she doesn’t even know where she sits in that “culture” outside of her manufactured association to Nicki. :rip:

Nicki sold CD’s & mixtapes out the boot of a car & hustled. Her music also charted & received radio play organically due to interest & demand, without even an official release at times. 

“This ain’t a blessing from god”. 

5jB5.gif

Edited by FOCK
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ImpressMeMuch

• Queen.

• Click Clack

• Mornings

36 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

:bibliahh: I just know he be kiking about her many faces 

your loon fan couldn’t even get plastic surgery if she wanted. In fact her handlers don’t let her do anything but spin around in her living room all day :bibliahh:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

So what does that make him if he worked with her then? 

33 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

I got this

OIG.eTTf0IKY.hmvu1FlZ3Yo?pid=ImgGn

She can also talk back

OIG.DW7YkRkbAqtliqSK8MnZ?pid=ImgGn

Maybe it's time for us swifties to have a little Bongos streaming party :gaycat2:

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Flomik said:

Oh she never left

I thought her team was supposed to be taking over :deadbanana2::deadbanana2:

sddddddddddsd

i know she’s over there fuming in español

:clack:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, jakeisphat said:

This has to have been rehearsed for something... If he truly felt this way, why did he collab with her? Was he short on cash when he did a verse for her? Also, he got nerve to be calling anyone ignorant when he supports alt-right conservatives, claims black people play victim, and is known for being untreated and mentally ill... I feel bad for his kids. :skull:

Honestly I don’t even think that was him in the video and his verse sounded like AI. He is nuts tho 

First of all, Kanye made a song with her so he looks like an idiot.

And secondly, this narrative is disgusting because it basically implies that there can't be two highly successful rap girls doing their thing at the same time.

Was Drake an industry plant to get rid of Kanye? No? Then miss me with the misogyny.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cult Leader 𐕣𐕣 said:

right message, wrong messenger 

This is it

6 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

First of all, Kanye made a song with her so he looks like an idiot.

And secondly, this narrative is disgusting because it basically implies that there can't be two highly successful rap girls doing their thing at the same time.

Was Drake an industry plant to get rid of Kanye? No? Then miss me with the misogyny.

exactly. why is the narrative always painted as "replace" instead of "emulate" like duh, the industry saw how successful Nicki was and were looking for other female rappers to replicate the success. So why is this called "replacing"? it makes no sense. 

1 hour ago, barbiegrande said:

We been knew Kanye, we don’t need you to explain for us. Stay out of woman’s (and queen’s) business. 

Let Azealia Banks tell it

How does it decentralize nicki to launch cardi...?

Isn't he also supposed to be in the illuminati lol

11 minutes ago, samsclubPRESENTSavam said:

How does it decentralize nicki to launch cardi...?

It doesn’t. Azealia calling out the same white male corporate culture that Kanye simps for. The Wacky Patakis contradicting themselves. :deadbanana4:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

asdasd He such a switcher, I cant take him seriously 

• Haha 1

Only a Bizarrap collab can save Cardi at this point....

Not him just casually gossiping with the gussy girls about rap/pop girls :deadbanana2:

52 minutes ago, Click Clack said:

sddddddddddsd

i know she’s over there fuming in español

Ain’t that her “bestie” too? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.