Reputation vs American Life

Schhh

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which album do you prefer?

• American Life

AmericanLife2003.pngTaylor_Swift_-_Reputation.png

Both albums initially met with polarizing reception, they're now often cited among fan favorites. Which one do you prefer?

Reputation is my favorite Taylor album but it still doesn't hold a candle to one of Madonna's messiest albums so imagine dat...

American Life, I love the various textures throughout that album. Plus it has "Die Another Day," so it's an almost instant win for me.

• Like 2

Two masterpieces I fear. Two GOATS.

Edited by Taylor fanboy

American Life.

Reputation is vastly overrated on here. It's a generic faux "edgy" pop album. The disrespect to compare it to something as great, bold and ambitious as American Life. Gays truly don't deserve rights sometimes.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 minute ago, Harsh2256 said:

Why is this comparison even made?

Because Swifties swear Taylor and her music are more important than it really is. Ooh, white woman crying about her bad reputation, so edgy and deep and important.

• Thumbs Down 1

AL use to be my favorite Madonna album, many great songs on there, X static process, Nothing fails, Love profusion. Tour was everything and I really enjoyed her documentary/caballa propaganda movie. I kinda miss this Madonna, sexy, edgy yet mature. Making new music, touring, writting books

I like Taylor gowns from this era. Beautiful gowns

Reputation is Taylor weakest album but it's still much better than something like American Life :rip:

The one with the electropop masterpiece Die Another Day :alexz:

American Life is one of Madonna's weaker projects but it still showcased more artistry and vision than any taylor swift record to date. 

• Like 3

Reputation. It’s still a well crafted album. I’ve only ever like American Life and Die Another Day and sometimes Hollywood

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.