Beyonce - “Donk”

PartyFavor

Surfaced. I think self-titled era (?)

Edited by PartyFavor
Added youtube link
  • Like 1

I think this was before Lemonade, because I remember the name coming up here and it was around 2015

Anyway the track is terrible 

I always thought it was a an urban bop like Formation or ***** bette have my money

Good thing this got erased from her discography 

Edited by Trent W

Love the portion we've received. :jamming: (Keeping in mind they looped the demo twice and spliced another song that didn't fit afterwards)

Definitely should've replaced the horrible "Blow (Remix)" on the BEYONCE: Platinum Edition as the perfect middle-ground between "Ring Off" and "7/11".

18 minutes ago, PartyFavor said:

Surfaced. I think self-titled era (?)

Yes. It was teased on a bunch of fake BEYONCE re-release tracklists with a Nicki Minaj verse, alongside the demo for the bridge of "Blow"  which started off as a different song (Cherry), "Wake Up" (Ari's REM), and another song registered on ASCAP with most of the same team as "Rocket" called "Free Fall" w/ Justin Timberlake. 

Edited by trainsskyscrapers
  • Like 2

Whheeeewwww this is good :jonny:

I Love it! 

A slowed down World Wide Woman :heart:

Didnt understand the garbage of the last minute with that awful rap :deadbanana:

1 minute ago, Mystic Boy said:

Didnt understand the garbage of the last minute with that awful rap :deadbanana:

Yeah I don't think that rap song at 2:54ish is connected in any way to this. :rip:

• Haha 1

Wait so the leaked tracklist years ago for a second project was real???

I remember this floating around online years ago but it never amounted to anything. 

b1yjuiqcmae60yw.jpg?w=600&h=400&crop=1

No more slow jams, no more R&B, no more making love in between the sheets :jamming:

I actually really enjoy the vibe of the track. It's clearly not finished, but it could've been really good.

Edited by Draper.

what the hell is that mumble rap at the end :deadbanana2: is someone really trying to self-promo by attaching their music to a Beyoncé leak?

that **** aside, I like the vibe here. it sounds like something stuck in between 4 and self-titled to me. I can see myself loving a more polished version of this. :katie2:

• Like 1

• ATRL Administrator

The part that is actually the song is gorgeous. 

It’s pretty. Kinda dull but there was an idea here.

I like it but I was hoping it'd sample Soulja Boy!

47 minutes ago, Cottonmouth said:

Wait so the leaked tracklist years ago for a second project was real???

I remember this floating around online years ago but it never amounted to anything. 

b1yjuiqcmae60yw.jpg?w=600&h=400&crop=1

I don't think so, Donks title was first leaked before ST came out. This list was a later and probably just faked 

• Like 1

this seems like it’s just the one clip looped twice and then ……. something else tacked on at the end

i like the vibe of the song but this was very much left in the demo process , still i love when her demos leak cuz it’s rare. it would have made for a really cute interlude or first part of a double song like she was doing back on that album.

i like it, it’s giving aaliyah vibes and that eats

better than some tracks that made it onto self-titled, and it’s clearly a demo

beyonce needs more of these r&b/pop smooth non-tryhard effortless songs 

I wouldn't mind if Act II would sound like that actually :ducky: For some reason it's giving me some 2010's Mariah? Love that but wtf is that ending?

yes, this is self-titled era... recorded in October or September 2013 I think

Edited by xokuba

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.