• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KatyPrismSpirit

• lacy

• X~MoviePoP

• The Man Who

not her having 1M within 12 hours... shes coming for our favs

• Like 2

She's more talented than most MPGs and I say this unironically, she's DEXTEROUS at guitar and her voice sounds pretty solid

In her live she also gave a detailed account of what happened and it's quite horrific, if true. She accused her dad of sexually, psychologically, physically, and monetarily abusing her, and pairing up with a fake manager to put up a cryptocurrency and exploit her fake death. She brought a ton of receipts too (weirdly printed out in actual sheets of paper, and a lot of them were mirrored because of the selfie mode of her camera so impossible to read, but still)

Edited by More Than A Melody

7 hours ago, Kylizzle said:

Why are the song and visuals actually good and she plays instruments which most of your favs can't do :skull:

jVK6rUN.gif 

let me give lil tay her 8's :WAP:

not her actually serving like- i cant make the music NOT BOP! Onlyhighllght I Cant Make The Music Not Bop GIF - ONLYHIGHLLGHT I Cant Make  The Music Not Bop - Discover & Share GIFs

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Still #1 trending on YT for music. 

Edited by KatyPrismSpirit

she said that she wrote & produced it all

by herself purrr i can’t wait until she drops the lil tay persona and actually gives us HER

I need her to drop this fake gangsta rich b*tch persona quick and be herself. Clearly she has talent and works hard

On 9/30/2023 at 2:49 PM, Orsay said:

this little girl is pure evil i know it when i see it

:deadbanana4:

People stanning this proves we’re in a severe pop music drought :deadbanana:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

She’s definitely talented, but no one is going to take her seriously as “Lil Tay” :rip: It’s time to hang that persona up.

she honestly has what it takes to serve controversy, shock value, and non-gimmick entertainment. the next Madonna-Britney-Lady Gaga of our gen z generation, we found her y'all

:alexz:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

Y'all set the bar so low for yourselves and it's sad how much it shows

Why does that have to be sad though, even if theres much higher quality music out there or whatever if people are getting enjoyment from this, surely that's a good thing?

spacer.png

• Like 2

This girl is 16 and has been through abuse. No one should be applauding this. Gays need to do better and be more conscious of what they support, instead of mindlessly accepting it because she's "serving!!!!" or it's a "bop".

• Like 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.