RENAISSANCE: A Film By Beyoncé | Out NOW | Global box office: $44.4M

Feanor

MV5BNDBhODM5MjMtNTdkYy00ZTIxLWEwNWYtZTA1MDBkYjAzZjJhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTY0Njc2MTUx._V1_.jpgonesheet-synopsis.jpg

RENAISSANCE: A FILM BY BEYONCÉ accentuates the journey of RENAISSANCE WORLD TOUR, from its inception, to the opening in Stockholm, Sweden, to the finale in Kansas City, Missouri. It is about Beyoncé's intention, hard work, involvement in every aspect of the production, her creative mind and purpose to create her legacy, and master her craft. Received with extraordinary acclaim, Beyoncé's RENAISSANCE WORLD TOUR created a sanctuary for freedom, and shared joy, for more than 2.7 million fans.

International tickets on sale NOW!

8c159ad58268431488a18d495ffebe0e968a8d09.gif

Edited by Feanor
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swissman

• Shelter

• bijonse

• sillycilla

I think it's gonna be the tour. Visuals about an album of more than one year ago would be lucky to make a 10-15M debut imo. A concert has a broadest appeal, videoclips are really for hardcore hardcore fans. 

and this of course would be real for any artist.

Edited by vale9001

8 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

Don't do it, queen. The comparisons are going to be inevitable. 

I can already predict the boxoffice threads in ATRL, it's gonna be a bloodbath if it's true :skull:

I there's really any credibility to this I hope it's the Renaissance film rather than the tour but I'll take whatever

Just give us something ffs :deadbanana:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Flower said:

I can already predict the boxoffice threads in ATRL, it's gonna be a bloodbath if it's true :skull:

5M vs +100M. Girllll... :deadbanana2:

• Haha 3

praying it’s the visuals

if it’s the tour film :skull:

but i’m hopeful that it’s not the tour since that’s too soon

Edited by Bicassie

She won’t let the ATRL Hives have a moments peace :ahh: I can already see the comparison thread titles.

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

7 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

If a bunch of high schoolers making x amount of stupid threads on this forum is what it takes for us to finally get some content from her I'll HAPPILY take it :skull: 

Exactly and if the late november tea is correct she’d have to drop a trailer in the coming weeks since Halsey and Taylor both announced their films 1.5 months before they hit the theaters! So she’s probably gonna move in the next week or two! Hopefully she’ll debut a trailer at the final tour date :smitten:

Edited by Bicassie

Sorry to say but this is perhaps too little, too late. I would rather watch this at home, if at all, I'm not as curious now since I'm not really playing the album that much anymore.

A theatrical release is a fun idea but it should have come out in 2022. Hope it does well though

I really want it to happen 

Not only will that be Taylor impact if Bey also bypasses studios for AMC but if she also makes it only Weekend event

The box office will be crazy :ahh:

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Down 7

Wasn't a Twitter account alluding to that more than 4/6 months ago and people clowning him? 

Anyway it will be cool if we finally get something new for this era but I don't have any patience left to believe anything that is not 100% confirmed. 

• Like 1

The visuals coming like 15-16 months after the album is so :rip: Hasn't she learned anything from Black Is King?

Keep them at this point and give us a live album + concert film.

No one wants it

Put it on my phone like that U2 album I’m not going to the bloody cinema 

Hoping for a Netflix special instead 

This would flop so hard, and just taint her good name. No one but her most extreme of fans cares about something like this. Just give them the youtube upload so they can find peace and be done with it . Literally no one else cares.:zzz:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, AbeHicks said:

This would flop so hard, and just taint her good name. No one but her most extreme of fans cares about something like this. Just give them the youtube upload so they can find peace and be done with it . Literally no one else cares.:zzz:

She is moneyhungry and funded these 16 mv’s herself so she kinda wants to receive as much money as possible for them lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.