Trump simulates orgasm during speech

suburbannature

Just now, GentleDance said:

orange **** stain

That impending prison sentence is really chipping away at his sanity, I see.

58MjusS.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, Smarticle said:

And he actually has a decent shot at winning still:rip:

Imagine how unpopular Biden must be that he's losing to Trump according to most polls...

ujj7Mdm.png

Mind you, in 2020 Biden had a +7 LEAD and he barely won with 80K votes in three key states. There's no chance he's winning next years unless something drastically changes. Sorry to tell you Americans, but you'll have 4 more years of Trump if Biden doesn't step aside.

17 minutes ago, DougAF said:

I could have gone my whole life without hearing his orgasm noises :rip:

yeah i dont think i want click play on this tweet now :bibliahh:

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

I don't see this single charting anywhere tbh... :siptea:

He won after mocking disabled people. The electoral college is a JOKE

15 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

Imagine how unpopular Biden must be that he's losing to Trump according to most polls...

ujj7Mdm.png

Mind you, in 2020 Biden had a +7 LEAD and he barely won with 80K votes in three key states. There's no chance he's winning next years unless something drastically changes. Sorry to tell you Americans, but you'll have 4 more years of Trump if Biden doesn't step aside.

The media always underestimates Joe Biden. It never works. He won in 2020. He had the strongest midterm result for an incumbent president in 60 years. He’s achieved more than any modern president. Ignore the polls. Joe Biden WILL win in 2024 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

I read the thread title, processed the meaning, clicked play on the tweet, and was still not prepared for what I saw :rip: 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Yog said:

The media always underestimates Joe Biden. It never works. He won in 2020. He had the strongest midterm result for an incumbent president in 60 years. He’s achieved more than any modern president. Ignore the polls. Joe Biden WILL win in 2024 

Biden has flopped many times also. He won in 2020 thanks to Trump completely failing with Covid. If it wasn't for that Trump would have won re-election. It's very naive to think it will be as easy in 2024, especially with Biden looking so old and frail.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, midnightdawn said:

Biden has flopped many times also. He won in 2020 thanks to Trump completely failing with Covid. If it wasn't for that Trump would have won re-election. It's very naive to think it will be as easy in 2024, especially with Biden looking so old and frail.

“Flopped in many ways” in what way? Never said it would be easy, but usually a successful midterm are most of the time an good indicator for things to come..

He's practicing for prison :cm:

The T*ump show as awful as it was it was definitely entertaining in 2016... hence all of us obsessively watching CNN and MSNBC. However, everything about him is exhausting now. The sh*tshow isn't even funny anymore... it's just tiring and exhausting and feels like a sitcom that should've been canceled back in 2018 but somehow is still airing even though hardly anyone watches it.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Yog said:

He's a ******* vegetable. He ain't winning.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

2 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

He's a ******* vegetable. He ain't winning.

spacer.png

32 minutes ago, Yog said:

“Flopped in many ways” in what way? Never said it would be easy, but usually a successful midterm are most of the time an good indicator for things to come..

How was losing the House a successful midterm? :biblio:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, NausAllien said:

How was losing the House a successful midterm? :biblio:

Still better midterm than trump dumps during his disgraceful run as president..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.