Could this new girl group make it in the industry?

New Edition

What do you think tens or chops

I'm also curious is America, the west and the world even cares about girl groups anymore but these girls are so talented I could listen to them sing forever 

Girl how are we supposed to tell based on a clip of them sitting down singing somebody elses song? :rip: 

Anyway, the way they are singing is not pleasing to my ear. They could probably have a cute semi-viral moment if they auditioned for America's Got Talent but the type of music displayed in that tweet is not commercially viable, at all.

That name sounds like a bad Youtube username. And FLO can't even break the US so what makes you think these girls can?

It’s giving dollar general FLO. The one in the middle also needs to work on her vocals because she nearly destroyed the entire song by screaming. :rip:

Tammie wasn’t doing all that.

Those girls are good. Basically all you need is a big hit to start off.

Edited by Johnny Jacobs

59 minutes ago, Cain said:

Omg are they still a thing, I loved them a couple years back

They're trying :emofish:

I mean, always maybe. 

Talent alone won't take you far these  days, they need to be managed by someone who know what they're doing and organically make them into next best thing. Make the public want to seek them.  It's hard out here.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.