Reputation vs Lover

ScubaDive

Better Taylor Swift album   

80 members have voted

1. 1. Rep vs Lover

• Lover

This thread is so tired. Everyone know Lover shits all over puta, the public has spoken and it's and undeniable truth :giraffe:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

15 minutes ago, byzantium said:

Why are we so obsessed about her worst two albums? 

Reputation bc its ATRLgay

35 minutes ago, naval23 said:

who could blame u tbh 

LOL I've been a lukewarm fan since the beginning and then lately...

Reputation all the way, her best album 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, KOMH said:

No way you're trying to argue the lowest point of her career as a musician isn't the universally reviled ME!asles and the clunkfests that followed :deadbanana4: literally everything attached to that era besides the reputa-sounding Cruel Summer is a CATASTROPHE

now you're claiming CS :bibliahh:

Rep

That's like her best pop album imo

L(over) if you're a basic white girl from Michigan obsessed with festish gay fanfics from the 1D era, I guess. 

Edited by Blade Runner

Both are mid Taylor albums but Reputation has more personality than Owner 

Not this making it out of the Taylor base and into the general Base :deadbanana2:

OT: Lover has Cornelia Street and Death By A Thousand Cuts and those two alone clear everyone else’s entire discography, so it wins. 

Reputation 100%. You know when the singles carrying your album are Me! And You Need to Calm Down then you don’t have a great piece of work. Cruel Summer and Lover were the only highlights for me. 

rep had some different sounds for Taylor and I wish she experimented more. There is a lot of gems on rep. 

ps having taste doesn’t mean it’s GAYtlr lol. 

Edited by WhateverYouWant
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, WhateverYouWant said:

Reputation 100%. You know when the singles carrying your album are Me! And You Need to Calm Down then you don’t have a great piece of work. Cruel Summer and Lover were the only highlights for me. 

rep had some different sounds for Taylor and I wish she experimented more. There is a lot of gems on rep. 

ps having taste doesn’t mean it’s GAYtlr lol. 

Ding ding ding!!!

Calling it GayTRL is just homophobic at this point. When we think about it, it’s pretty much on brand for Lover apologists since they also hate You Need To Calm Down.

Edited by Taylor fanboy

I guess I'm in the minority that loves Lover so much. Reputation has Getaway Car though. Lover overall >>>>

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.