ScubaDive

Better Taylor Swift album   

80 members have voted

1. 1. Rep vs Lover

• Lover

Just now, Trent W said:

This thread is so so overdone :deadbanana4:

I refuse to answer

I'm new to the site. I was active when Reputation was but I slept on Lover because I wasn't a huge fan then. 

No matter how many times this thread is made, Lover will always LOSE to reputation

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Reputation is taylor's best album, therefore, it's better than Lover

Duh

F2qL7zt.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ScubaDive said:

I'm new to the site. I was active when Reputation was but I slept on Lover because I wasn't a huge fan then. 

No worries I still always vote for Reputa

Even with CS and Lover smashing it will always be reputa

• Like 2

reputation is definitely one of the best pop albums of all time!

But lover is better of course. 

Reputation has higher highs, but Lover is more consistent. I prefer Lover.

puta can always have the atrl bubble, since the rest of the world knows which one is superior in every aspect…

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Her worst albums, but Lover wins since it has higher highs.

The writing on these two is laughable.

20 minutes ago, ScubaDive said:

I'm new to the site. I was active when Reputation was but I slept on Lover because I wasn't a huge fan then

who could blame u tbh 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

puta can always have the atrl bubble, since the rest of the world knows which one is superior in every aspect…

Bringing charts into this as if Loser isn't THE entry level Taylor Swift album for locals and Tiktokers to get into, hence the palate cleanser designation by Taylor herself  :rip:

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, KOMH said:

Bringing charts into this as if Loser isn't THE entry level Taylor Swift album for locals and Tiktokers to get into, hence the palate cleanser designation by Taylor herself  :rip:

I said aspectS, charts is only one of them, but you can CIWYW, matter of a FACT the first half of puta is and will always remain the lowest point of her career :coffee2:

4 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

I said aspectS, charts is only one of them, but you can CIWYW, matter of a FACT the first half of puta is and will always remain the lowest point of her career :coffee2:

No way you're trying to argue the lowest point of her career as a musician isn't the universally reviled ME!asles and the clunkfests that followed :deadbanana4: literally everything attached to that era besides the reputa-sounding Cruel Summer is a CATASTROPHE

I don't think there's a big quality difference between them. I have things I dislike and like about both. I voted for reputation just because it's much more cohesive, has less lows, etc but I think Lover's highs are higher. 

Both of them won in the end anyway (even if Lover is bigger), I mean they're both smashing globally right now. The way she always wins.

Edited by Holiest Dreams
  • Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.