Cardi B Tries Not to Panic While Eating Spicy Wings | Hot Ones

Kayseri Mantisi

finally watching it & the way her charisma oozes from the screen :WAP:

love the interviewer giving his 10’s to Get Up 10 for being an incredible album opener :clap3:

Edited by Pink Whitney

This was cute. I looooved her obsession with FDR and Eleanor. She just has star quality 

the montage of her talking about eleanor and ww2 :toofunny3:

This was such a good episode, she is hilarious. Here hating the the clean version of Bongos because when I heard the "baby eat this peach and this plum" line I was like WTF is this? 
P.S: I hope Adele does this one day, she'll be a riot.

1 hour ago, getBusy said:

The host is terrible 💀

Literally the first person to ever say that. He's one of the best in the business and there's countless guests being SHOOK about him knowing things, telling him how good he is. His reputation is "being a great host and interviewer" :rip: 

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Daddy said:

Literally the first person to ever say that. He's one of the best in the business and there's countless guests being SHOOK about him knowing things, telling him how good he is. His reputation is "being a great host and interviewer" :rip: 

He definitely did his research because he brought up past interviews. But his delivery? He is a robot. At least on this one episode. 

6 hours ago, ICLDXU4HS said:

Helga would never participate in this. She's unable to poke fun at herself and wouldn't put herself in a situation where she could potentially end up looking silly. rogue.png

Hide contents

What is that relaxing spa music in the background. :deadbanana4:

She has zero charisma and would probably throw a tantrum if she can’t stand the spiciness. She’d say they’re trying to sabotage her or something 

ot: kween Lmao she’s so funny and charismatic :sistrens:

• Thanks 1

i can't do this, like eating super spicy food and talk and not look like a fire-breathing dragon 

:clap3:

Lmao! Cardi always talking about politics. She was loving that ice cream. :laugh:

I love how multidimensional she is. The way she can carry a convo about sucking dick, American history, and global politics is so relatable and inspiring.

4 hours ago, Superbitch said:

She has zero charisma and would probably throw a tantrum if she can’t stand the spiciness. She’d say they’re trying to sabotage her or something 

ot: kween Lmao she’s so funny and charismatic :sistrens:

welp the thread almost made it a page without talking about the og... 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.