LaTavia Roberson (ex-DC) re-unites with Matthew Knowles

zz19

Ex-Destiny's Child members LaTavia Roberson and LeToya Luckett were spotted together at Beyonce's Renaissance World Tour show the other night, and LaTavia just posted this photo from backstage with B's father and ex-DC manager, Matthew Knowles. Could this be the beginning of the DC5 reunion that fans have been waiting years for?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxsqUWFs_1p/

Edited by zz19
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

I thought Bey ditched him  :lakitu:

Anyway.. No one wants that. Dc3 ONLY

He is no longer her manager but he is still Destiny's Child's manager.

Just now, Reflektor said:

He is no longer her manager but he is still Destiny's Child's manager.

Owns. He can't manage a group that is not active for 2 decades. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, zz19 said:

Ex-Destiny's Child members LaTavia Roberson and LeToya Luckett were spotted together at Beyonce's Renaissance World Tour show the other night, and LaTavia just posted this photo from backstage with B's father and ex-DC manager, Matthew Knowles. Could this be the beginning of the DC5 reunion that fans have been waiting years for?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxsqUWFs_1p/

I doubt it

I would be here for a DC 5 reunion tour. They all seem to be in good places and would be great for original members to get some love since they were founding members.

i wonder if they are going to try and get nominated for Rock and Roll hall of fame next year since it’s been 25 years since their debut. Would be good make a great campaign for them lol.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.