Why did you get Twitter Blue?

sweetlikepositions

Hey guys, I see a lot of people on twitter subscribing to twitter blue. It nearly seems like the majority got it (which is probably not true, but maybe the algorithm prefers blue users?) 

I was just wondering why people spend their money on it...

Has anyone here subscribed Twitter Blue and can tell me why they did that? (No judging here, just curious!) :coffee:

The algorithm explicitly prioritizes blue users. It’s useless and cringe.

• Thanks 3

Just now, Reginald said:

I'm pretty sure that website is moving towards charging all users a monthly fee, right? 

:rip:

a mess tbh, i wonder how many will stay :rip:

• Haha 1

I didn't and I never will, if and when Twitter starts charging regular users I will stop using it. Also yes the algorithm prefers the users who subscribe to Twitter Blue and pushes their replies above others.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sweetlikepositions said:

Hey guys, I see a lot of people on twitter subscribing to twitter blue. It nearly seems like the majority got it (which is probably not true, but maybe the algorithm prefers blue users?) 

I was just wondering why people spend their money on it...

Has anyone here subscribed Twitter Blue and can tell me why they did that? (No judging here, just curious!) :coffee:

i bought a month of it bc i needed to DM a company and they had it restricted to verified only

i then cancelled, and i fear im going to be deleting my twitter bc it was rlly sh*tty of them to charge for that and thats my final straw w that awful platform tbh

1 minute ago, lacy said:

i bought a month of it bc i needed to DM a company and they had it restricted to verified only

i then cancelled, and i fear im going to be deleting my twitter bc it was rlly sh*tty of them to charge for that and thats my final straw w that awful platform tbh

omfg seriously?! no way. I'd be so done

Just now, NEUTRON said:

omfg seriously?! no way. I'd be so done

yeah the new default is unless u follow eachother u can't dm unless the person ur tryna dm changes the setting or ur verified, literally stupid and illogical just a false barrier put there to have a reason to charge u, but i needed to contact the company so i put up w it since i was in a rush, but upon reflection, it's not acceptable at all, fool me once.

1 minute ago, lacy said:

yeah the new default is unless u follow eachother u can't dm unless the person ur tryna dm changes the setting or ur verified, literally stupid and illogical just a false barrier put there to have a reason to charge u, but i needed to contact the company so i put up w it since i was in a rush, but upon reflection, it's not acceptable at all, fool me once.

this is all so wack

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.