how will you be getting spooky this spooky season?

lacy

honestly, I'm mainly asking as I'm looking for inspo, but ATRL, what will you be doing to get spooky this october?

i am going to be:

- making pumpkin spice coffees

- playing halloween events in video games w/ friends

- watching horror movies and ahs

- displaying my monster high doll and halloween pikachu plush

- changing my avi to a halloween variant

- playing atrl stan swap and stanning ghostface for the month

Edited by lacy
  • Like 2

Always watch classic Halloween movies around Halloween and decorate my house

Music as well, obviously. I usually have a playlist but almost always put Kim Petras' "Turn off the Light" on heavy rotation. 

Helping my sister decorate her dorm room for Halloween (and she's going to help me decorate my apartment in turn). Looks of Halloween-themed cooking and baking. Watching scary movies. Carve some pumpkins. It's my favorite time of year.

• Like 1

Just now, Aston Martin said:

Helping my sister decorate her dorm room for Halloween (and she's going to help me decorate my apartment in turn). Looks of Halloween-themed cooking and baking. Watching scary movies. Carve some pumpkins. It's my favorite time of year.

i need to tap into the halloween baking, last year i tried making vegan candy corn but i flopped badly, maybe this year i'll try a pumpkin pie or something

• Like 1

Listen to Halloween-esque music, put up some pumpkin decorations, decide on 1-2 costumes and make plans with friends to go to Halloween parties and then of course watch lots of Halloween movies/shows during the month. :celestial6:

• Like 1

I’ll cut out two holes in a bedsheet and then put it over me :eli:

Jk, I usually watch horror movies for a week before Halloween, my bf and I also carve pumpkins. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Smoking a bunch of weed and playing a scary video game in the middle of the night. 

Re watching Halloween for the 100th time 

Pimpkin pies and pumpkin spice everything 

Just enjoying the cool air in general 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lacy said:

i need to tap into the halloween baking, last year i tried making vegan candy corn but i flopped badly, maybe this year i'll try a pumpkin pie or something

I recently got this skull-shaped baking pan that has 6 cutouts and I've been using it to make everything from vegan skull cakes to savory skull-shaped calzones (and it's a great way to get rid of leftovers). The only problem is it's an absolute pain in the ass to clean. I also want to make something pumpkin-themed, either a dessert or a savory dish. 

• Like 1

- Decorating the house with cheap spooky stuff

- Watching horror movies with the VFG31 challenge

Spoiler

F6uu6ALbQAAljwn?format=jpg&name=900x900

- Cooking

- Eating candies

- Decorating my socials, phone and PC with halloween themes and such

- Maybe a lil pizza party on October 31 :sistrens:

Looking at unfiltered and unedited nude bathroom selfies. Haunts me every night while I’m trying to sleep 

- Definitely will be watching horror movies 

- Have a Halloween theme music festival I’m attending 

- Halloween parties 

- Eat a bunch of candy corn 

- I saw this TikTok about doing a Halloween theme photoshoot with your dog dressed as a ghost and I really wanna do that this year 

Just don’t know what to go dressed as for the festival/parties :biblio:

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Raver said:

- Definitely will be watching horror movies 

- Have a Halloween theme music festival I’m attending 

- Halloween parties 

- Eat a bunch of candy corn 

- I saw this TikTok about doing a Halloween theme photoshoot with your dog dressed as a ghost and I really wanna do that this year 

Just don’t know what to go dressed as for the festival/parties :biblio:

god i need vegan candy corn, ive always wanted to try it :redface:

What won't I be doing? I always go crazy over fall and Halloween. I'm all about the apple cider, pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkins, haunted houses, hayrides, scary movies, midnight strolls in the park, etc.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.