Matty Healy puts naked wax figure of himself on stage during concert

Rush

Don't know if I should put it in a spoiler but..

Spoiler

spacer.png

Edited by BoyAlmighty

Is this part of his "being an *******" art project?

at least the wax figure isn't gonna give you hepatitis if you touch it

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

I got tickets to see them next week.... perched for the mess!

All this “controversy” just for the music to sound like the men’s section at H&M.

spacer.png

• Haha 10

the comment "He's going to eat himself" :bibliahh:
The worst thing aboutit that it wouldn't shocked us

• Like 1

Honestly that's pretty cool. Few "artists" create art. I don't think all writing and singing is "art." 

Him holding his own hand in that position is giving cheap Netflix teen drama. I would be so ashamed to present this entry level theatrics to my fans. 

That looks better than him ngl.

Edited by Jude

Imagine if the wax figure suddenly came to life and grabbed him by the neck and everyone thought it was just an act till he gets thrown several feet by the figure and it starts attacking everyone and then Buffy, the Charmed ones, and the Winx girls all show up to beat the wax figure up and banish him to another dimension but the figure grabs Matty's ankle as he gets sucked into the portal and takes Matty down with him and we all end up very happy because we don't have to worry about him anymore.

5 hours ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

Imagine if the wax figure suddenly came to life and grabbed him by the neck and everyone thought it was just an act till he gets thrown several feet by the figure and it starts attacking everyone and then Buffy, the Charmed ones, and the Winx girls all show up to beat the wax figure up and banish him to another dimension but the figure grabs Matty's ankle as he gets sucked into the portal and takes Matty down with him and we all end up very happy because we don't have to worry about him anymore.

taste.

he wants to cosplay as kanye so bad it's funny. kanye is an actual musical genius. you are just a rat from the uk doing a very poor early 00s the strokes cosplay. nextiana

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.